Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My CDing days are over.

Good luck Alice.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Best wishes for your happiness! Keep us aware of your success in finding a loved one! I for one will miss you! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Read only
    I've read your posts over the years and have read a life of pain and toxic relationships. I hope you're able to find a happy relationship. I'm a decade older than you and have a wife, kids and grandkids. I think as a person ages, they realize they do not want to die alone. They want to experience what may have been denied in the past. I hope you're able to find the happiness once denied. Drop in sometime. I don't know if there is a term like a "recovering cross dresser." But,let us know how you're doing.

Aspiring Member
    Best of luck Alice and may peace be with you

Take care and be well Alice. May much happiness be in store for you!
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

See you in a few months.

Sue
    Last edited by char GG; 08-13-2022 at 07:35 PM. Reason: No need to quote the OP

What a tough choice! But then, life is full of tough decisions and it is our ability to make them and follow through that makes us stronger. Wish you success and all the best.

P.S. Let me know how it works out for you. I may want to do the same some day.

Good luck Alice! I wish you the best plus, come back anytime!
    Crissy

I totally relate to that, Alice. Been thinking of giving up a lot of things lately. Not crossdressing. Not yet. Been doing a lot of downsizing, making arrangements and just getting things in order. Life is short. You have to do what you must to be happiest. Good luck!

Best wishes, but once in a while please stop in and say hi and let up know how you are doing.

Take care Aliice and hope you find the happiness you deserve and I hope you do drop by now and then to let us know how your doing.