Thread: Have you ever had a 'real women wouldn't do this' moment?

Have you ever had a 'real women wouldn't do this' moment?

Hi girls. I was just wondering if any of you have ever had one of those "real women don't do this" moments when CDing? I've had a few myself mainly of a mildly sexual nature but am just curious to know if others have had the same.

I like to wear ball gowns and wedding dresses. When out in public, I almost never see real women wearing them.

Sometimes, when I visit the smallest room in the house.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I tend to search for a all gender "Family" bathrooms, before going into the "females only" bathroom. After 15 years of going out, I am still a bit nervous about going in.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Mod note:

Before this goes any further, please do not comment on the obvious physical differences between men and woman or bathroom usage.

Based upon what my wife has commented, most women can't wait to get home from work to take off their bras. I, on the other hand, can't wait to put mine on.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Platinum Member
    Hi Shirly , Oh Yea, Been there and done that Many Times, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I once had a GG friend of mine say "no woman would ever wear a white blouse with bone color shoes". In my case they happened to be flats. After I showed her some of my heels, she pointed out which were for daytime vs only for night time. That's it for me.

Sometimes I lift my skirt or dress to have a peek at my slip. Women would not do that.

I have.

Depends on the actual location, but I've been out enjoying my hobby of photography a couple of times while dressed, only to be suddenly struck with the thought, 'A woman wouldn't BE here doing this, dressed like this'.

That's usually followed by a quick exodus to somewhere more appropriate.

I'll sometimes go to the post office early in the morning, often wearing a dress and heels, or maybe going for a "****tier" look with fishnets and a miniskirt. And it'll occur to me that a woman would just be wearing shorts and comfy shoes. Oh well..

Nowadays, women wouldn't wear high heels while going out for a stroll during the night. At least not where I live.

One of my "real women wouldn't do this" moments is wearing a bra (with forms) underneath my nightie.
    Normally I don't either - it's just that sometimes I want to have a better-looking figure when I look down at myself - or in the mirror.

Have you ever noticed how rare it is to see a woman without bracelet(s), necklace, earrings, rings, and purse.
    I have made that mistake occasionally, only carried a clutch purse with ID, and credit cards. Keys in hand
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Sometimes, when I'm driving with bra and forms, I'll reach down and give one of the girls a squeeze.

I have sinus issues so every so enfemme I catch myself rolling down the car window and spitting. Bad habit. Not very lady like.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I wear heels as much as possible. Other older women hardly wear them, especially now. Thank all the work from home and not being able to go out anywhere for quite a while. I still wear them more than most women would have.

Leslie Mary,

I afraid that I would leave a clutch purse behind, if I carried one. I do have one just haven't used it yet.

Davina

1. Forgetting my purse on the table. 2. In the Pacific NW, women tend not to wear dresses or skirts, which is what I love, so I tend to wear jeans and white pressed shirts.