Thread: Loving my femininity

Loving my femininity

Coming out more and more and loving it. Did my nails today; a nice bright red. Living an apartment complex we have to go to the main building for our mail. Walked over in my black leggings, flats and my nails. Ran into a few people and smiled and said hello. Tomorrow morning going to the gym where I’ll match my nails with a pair of my very short red Lycra shorts. I LOVE being Angela even when not fully dressed.

Good for you. I'm glad you feel comfortable enough not to allow the perceptions of others to dissuade you from being you. YOU ROCK!!!
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Platinum Member
    Hi Angela , It sounds like you are living the Dream, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Angela, Good for you. I truly wish I could get out dressed more.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Good for you! I love it also. Ive gotten to where everytime I put my wig on and look in the mirror I can't help but smile.
    Roxie

go Angela

Platinum Member
    Good for you. Its really seems that you are almost fully out. What s next?

Well after going out and about yesterday with my nails painted and my denim leggings my next stop was the gym. Went this morning. No issues. I believe i've reached somewhat of a milestone in the sense of being totally comfortable presenting myself in a more feminine light. I plan on continuing to wear my nails except around family and friends (per my wife's request which I do agree with).

Hi Angela,

I'm so impressed and jealous of what you've been able to do! So are you planning to transition, and if so is your wife totally supportive of that? Also, what part of the country do you live in (or not the U.S.)? I'm about to post about my recent cross country trip and the reactions I got just from my pony tail (otherwise drab)! (You can PM me if you think it's more appropriate.)

Hugs,
    Larissa

Don't we all, enjoying it too.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

You go girl. A few baby steps lead to a giant stride. Been there with you a few times.