Thread: My recent experiences with crossdressing, part II.

My recent experiences with crossdressing, part II.

I've been talking about it, asking for advice on skirts with pockets, and now I've done it: I spent a whole day (saturday, from noon to 2 AM) in a skirt in the very public sphere of a Metal fest.

For those who haven't seen my outfit in the clothes section: I went with a black Dismember T-shirt (Like an Everflowing Stream), black pleated midi skirt (altered with pockets), black combat boots, black socks (black panties, too, but I don't think anyone saw those... at least I hope no one did). Already posted in clothing section.

The only bad reaction was when I heard a guy laugh very loudly in a passing car as I was walking from the parking lot to the fest itself. I can't know for sure he was laughing at me (I was looking at my phone), but I'm pretty sure he was.
    On the grounds of the fest itself, people paid very little attention to my skirt. There were, as is usual, a number of guys in skirts, though theirs were more "utility-kilt" types rather than a deliberately feminine design like mine, so I guess I stood out. Then again, did I stand out more than the two guys in top hats? Or the guy with a minnie bow on his head? Or the two women in very short shorts and bras (yes, bras, not bikini tops)? Or the guy with the pink shirt with a rainbow and the words "death metal" underneath?
    On the whole, it went alright, though. Not my best fest, but fun nonetheless.

Changed to drive the way back: black pantyhose, different skirt (satin pleated skirt with a snakeskin pattern), blue silk camisole, red silk blouse, black ballet flats. Not the first time I drove back from somewhere full fem (well, clothes-wise), but it's always very nice.

Anyway, this bodes well for my long-term plan of getting used to wearing skirts in male mode pretty much all the time, though the biggest obstacles are yet to come. Next step in roughly a year. Won't really have many chances until then.
    Last edited by Di; 08-15-2022 at 09:15 PM. Reason: You cannot per the rules cross post the same picture

I would love to attend a rock festival with someone dressed like that!

Sounds like a good day - well done

You're moving forward. Very few go from zero to full on in one giant leap. You're like most of us exploring one step at a time.

There will be those times of greater significance but keep taking those steps and it's amazing just how far you'll travel.

Very cool! Wouldn't it be awesome if this became "normal"?