Thread: Thank you!!

Thank you!!

First I want to say Thank you to all of the posters. Obviously I am new to this forum, but have been reading for the past year. Been through many of the same trials and tribulations as many of you, and been reading about things I have never known or seen (some good and some bad).

My challenge is continually with myself, and trying to be the best person I can be. I strive to be a great husband to my wife, whom I have been happily married for 30 years. I told her about my quirk about 7 years ago. With coming out to her, she remains in a close knit of 3 total people who know. The other two people I will save for different posts as they are interesting in their own right.

It was not until January 2021 where I finally ventured out in public, and this is one of the blessings of COVID in that I am still working on the makeup skills (I miss mandatory masking!).

I do wish I?d been reading your great posts prior to me coming out to my wife or at least my first venture out. Anyway, we live and learn.

You're welcome!
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Welcome to the fray!

JayBird, Welcome aboard! I would suggest you go to the Introduction forum and tell us a few things about yourself there.
    Crissy

Welcome to the forum

Good to have you here

Welcome to the forum.

JayBird, Welcome to the forum.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Welcome. I am sure you will find participating will be even better than viewing. But viewing is where most start. If you go out you're already well ahead of many of us in the progression, if there is one which does not always happen with all of us. There are many, many ways of living this reality and even the reality itself differs in different people.

We are pretty free of masking here, but I do miss that as the mask I wore was very feminine and people noticed it. But I suspect it was a bit confusing to many. Good! Confusion opens the door to learning new things and expanding their understanding.

Welcome aboard. Look forward to your posts, especially about your two friends who know.