Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breasts.

Reality Check

Breasts.

There is often a thread on breast forms here; what to get, where to get them, etc. There are at least a few members who, as a medical condition or from some sort of self stimulation have "grown" their own female breasts and do not need forms. I am very jealous.

My question is for those members with their own "real" breasts: How do you deal with having female breasts when presenting as a male? What about the beach or swimming pool when most makes would be bare chested? How about every day life, working, shopping, etc. wearing a normal male shirt?

How do other people react to your breasts?
    Krisi

It's not a problem. I've had 5 children and a good straight job with them.
    Now I like to show a bandeau tube top over my strapless bra.

My bra cup size is DD thanks to.estrogen over the past 12 years. I would have.to.wear a woman's swimsuit as a consequence. I also have beyond shoulder length hair, so I don't really have a male mode. And yet I speak with a voice deep for a man, and I'm not about.to change that. (I'm the only true bass in my church choir.) And yes, I wear dresses almost exclusively, even to church.
    I still regard myself as a man as I have XY chromosomes.
    Last edited by JohnH; 08-16-2022 at 03:24 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I have breasts by means you're not allowed to discuss on this site.

But to your question. I'm out, I work in guy mode and live in girl mode.

So there is no going bare chested. At the beach I were a bikini. Like last Saturday, I wore a pink one.

I only do guy mode for work. I think of it as a girly guy mode. Everything I wear is women's except for an oversized company Tshirt. I wear it with high waisted skinny jeans. Under my t-shirt I wear a sports bra to keep the girls from bouncing.

my t-shirt fits more like a blouse and I wear my hair in a ponytail.

2 years ago at the company Christmas party which was the first one ever. I told the owner the only way I would go, was if I was representing as a woman. He said he didn't have a problem with it and nobody else did earlier, as I said I'm out. Even though it was the people I work with and their spouses I still considered it a non-work event.

The only comments I've ever received has been in girl mode. I tend to like to show them as I feel it helps. Not that I really need any help I have lots of friends. I'll be heading out to karaoke to meet with some of them a little later today.

I have found that for me, that it's just not a problem.

Love Jean

I'm jealous too. If they would somehow grow (as I won't do what it takes to get them added), I would live with the consequences quite happily.

Even after more than two years of hormone therapy, mine are still quite small, nothing to brag about and I’m a little embarrassed to say, they shaped more like moobs than boobs.

And believe it or not, even after quite a bit of laser hair removal all over my face and even the shapenofnit changing a little it still takes quite a bit for me to pull off looking like a woman. I still haven’t come close to male-fail and I still easily present as a dude despite my very short stature.

Now going to the beach or a pool bare chested… no longer in the cards. That is certainly not happening but everyday stuff… a baggy t-shirt. That’s all it really takes for me.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

32A-24-34 is pretty obvious. I wear form fitting clothes. Never go bare chested anywhere.
    I was exempt from having to go shirtless during Physical Education classes when they had shirts/skins.

I have a tube top and a bikini.
    I've been buying sleeveless tank tops for the hot summer weather.

Marion
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 08-16-2022 at 08:19 PM.

According to the tape measure, I'm a 42 C by whatever means made it happen. I've mentioned on other threads, I lost 50 pounds and they were what was left, gynecomastia, magic, who knows, who cares.
    The fact that I wear a 38 B bra and it fits and is comfortable makes me wonder about this whole bra sizing mystery thing...

Anyway, to your question. I don't present as female really anywhere but in my apartment and that's mostly in my mind regardless of what I'm wearing. Just the way it is. Terminal Man in a Dress...

When I'm out and about, I just do what I do. Most days, I wear men's button up shirts and nobody notices. My boobs are always obvious to me, but I'm self conscious, aren't' we all?
    When I exercise, walk, ride my bike, that kind of stuff, I wear a t-shirt and a sport bra. For the pool, I usually wear a t-shirt, but that has more to do with overexposure to the sun than modesty. The times I've not worn a t-shirt, nobody said a word.

I guess boobs on a 64 year old guy aren't that uncommon...
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

I have worked very hard for years to get them so I own them. I wear regular male tops, they do not hide any more so I don?t. I have shown a few here. My bust measurement is 44 and my underbust is 37 so technically I am a 38 DDD though a D or DD fits me fine. Walked into the grocery this afternoon and some guy was starring at me. I just ignored him. Even my unaccepting wife does not care. Since they are perky, I do like tee shirts that have a heavier fabric. Thin material is very revealing! Even without a bra.
    Last edited by Karren H; 08-16-2022 at 10:23 PM.

Nice thread with posts from some very lucky girls!
    Crissy

I grew small boobs during testosterone suppression during prostate cancer treatment. The suppression caused other things in the femininzation department, but those all came back to various degrees. Hard way to get boobs, but I am alive and probably cured.

Mine are about a B cup, left a bit larger than the right, and work nicely with a bra. In male mode a loose shirt fixes any problems - as if I really care. Loosing weight has little effect on breast size for me now so they are real breast tissue but not quite female. By the way, large breasts on a male are not quite female breasts as males are not blessed with the kind of breast structure females have. That said, close enough.

Loving this thread!! Riki

I always wanted proper boobs ever since I needed to cup my little breasts for support during the school cross-country run.

I am now a full 36 D cup for basic breast tissue, but with disproportionate nipples, due to my regime.

I really need a bra for support & modesty, and I love being moulded & lifted, plus the feel of the band & the straps. I wear a bra all the time, and I find that with a D cup, generally I can either present with a proper bust if dressed, or pass as a mooby male when underdressed.

Although it's the most difficult colour to hide, I love to wear a snow white brassiere. In the summer, my bra straps are generally a little bit visible under a suitably selected male tee shirt, but I have never had any reaction.

Although I like to wear my bra straps wide on my shoulders, I never suffer the indignity of a dropped strap, due to wearing a tight band size and leotard back style bras.

My worst moment was when I lost a silicone nipple shield when reaching with a demi-cup bra to a high shelf!

I am with Jean 103 on this subject.
    I am planning to get a one piece swimsuit for summer which I shall wear with a tee shirt on the beach.
    I am getting much more blase about wandering around without loose tops or jackets.
    Roll on summer.

Philipa Jane

Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyDawn View Post
    The fact that I wear a 38 B bra and it fits and is comfortable makes me wonder about this whole bra sizing mystery thing...
    Like all other women's clothing, listed size is to be taken with a grain of salt. What one manufacturer calls a 44B, will be another manufacturer's 40DD, or another's 46A (if you can even find those!). Girlfriends of the past all had bras of a few different sizes, of different brands. One in particular, had a habit of when she found one that fit really well, would go back and buy several of the same size.

I had sort of discovered this when I was a kid, clandestinely raiding my mom's underwear draw. I found several different sizes there.

As I got older and managed to be able to buy my own, I found the very same problem. One 44B was perfect. Another didn't fit at all. So it became trial and error, and it was sort of my initiation into what the gals go through and why they have to try on so many different clothes of 'the same size' before finding something that fits. Then you add in, that many refuse to accept that they have to get a larger numerical size, to get their prized beautiful clothing that fits perfectly; many would absolutely not buy anything numerically above the size that they believed they were. That drove me nuts when I was shopping with GF and wife way back when.

Now then. I developed an eating disorder when I was a kid; my weight would fluctuate wildly, as I would secretly eat eat eat, wearing the loosest clothes I had, then parents would put me on a diet and the weight would plunge. It would end up leaving me with boy boobs, no matter whether I was in a skinny phase or fat.

My boobs were just another symptom, of what the guy who molested me reasoned to me that I was really supposed to be a girl, and god was getting me ready for when he fixed me. So, boobs. Just one more thing to add to the gender identity confusion.

Physical education classes were a nightmare, especially since I didn't reach puberty until I was 17. Now just imagine going through K-12 school, as a boy with boobs and no increase in genital size.

Wow, the nightmares became real. The teasing and abuse from the other boys was just the worst.

As a crossdresser, having boobs was wonderful; I fit the girl clothes I had available perfectly. As a boy in public at the beach or locker room, it was horrible.

Over 50 years later, I'm a big tall guy, with 46B/C breasts. When I'm in my 'chubby' phase, it's no big deal, as clothes hide a multitude of body problems. And since I had a single skin cancer scare 30 years ago, I've worn a T shirt whenever I go swimming anyway, so swimming's not a big deal.

Do I like 'em?
    Well, sort of. It's nice to be able to put on a bra, and fill it, and have the constant sensation of having feminine breasts. Along with all the rest of the female things I immerse myself in, having a nice pair of breasts helps suppress the psychological discomfort of Gender Identity Dysphoria, so for that, I'm happy.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Reality Check
    Thanks. Some interesting responses for sure.

I guess if you have boobs, you pretty much have to "own" them.
    Krisi

And this is why I do not take my shirt off at the beach, or even go to the beach! lol Braless, wearing a typical light weight male mode shirt though I usually wear male tees with a heavier fabric for obvious reasons.

braless.jpg
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Hi Karren,

You have put me to shame!

I can manage a similar show with the uplift of an open cup bra, but your unsupported D cup breasts are fantastic.

Valerie Anne

Karen, ma belle... I confess to being quite envious. Xxoo

Typical fitted T shirt from Target. That's my salt and pepper hair. An A cup is more obvious when you weigh 110 lbs.
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 08-20-2022 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by valerie anne View Post
    Hi Karren,

You have put me to shame!

I can manage a similar show with the uplift of an open cup bra, but your unsupported D cup breasts are fantastic.

Valerie Anne
    Way too perky for my age! lol Need gravity to act and impart a little sag!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My breast are mostly from being heavy. I am currently a 44A. My band is 43.25" and my chest is 45.25", this is down from 48C in April when I measure 48" band and 51" chest. At the beach I always wear a rash guard to cover them.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Karen I am so jealous. You look fantastic.

Wow Karen you look beautiful!

I want some I want some lol of course I would love a nice pair