Thread: Crossdress for Peace

Crossdress for Peace

Could we get men in general to Crossdress For Peace, even with their beards and deep voices?
    That would take the onus off the hobby for everyoone, and send a statement to so many combative males.

No and I doubt that peace will ever happen.
    I was part of the peace movement in the 1960s and thought we could change the world.
    I grew up and figured out it will never happen.
    Why would you want all males to CD anyway?

Agree with Tag. The thought of crossdressing to most muggles is abhorrent.Some might do it for a laugh or for the cause but the majority no way .

For one, I'm glad most men don't even consider CDing, many even recoiling at the idea. I would miss the uniqueness of our activity were it commonplace.

And TAG - as far as peace goes, I always like what Jimi Hendrix said:
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" Maybe someday.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

Kris,

I agree 100%! That's part of the fun for me, being one of the few.
    Last edited by StephanieLake; 08-16-2022 at 09:23 PM.

I'd love for more men to CD, in public, the way that I'm afraid to, because then there'd be more of us and I'd be less afraid. But even if that happened, it would have nothing to do with peace. There are too many people all over the political and religious spectrums that think that if you don't agree with them, you're inferior. Wars used to be fought by men wearing skirts, it didn't stop anything then and it wouldn't now.

Platinum Member
    I will leave it up to others to promote that concept.

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    Well said Kris!
    Could not agree with you more.

You might have better luck with a crossdress for free beer campaign.

I would crossdress for free beer.

I don't need any incentives to crossdress. Besides, I don't care all that much for beer.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Tamroi, I'm not sure that peace is the impetus for crossdressing.

Tracy, I'd do just about anything for beer.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    You might have better luck with a crossdress for free beer campaign.
    Yep, that would work.

Anyone who is a serious student of history would know that "peace" will never happen. Throughout recorded history, there have always tribes or countries attacking other tribes or countries, trying to take over their land and kill or enslave their people. No doubt this existed before recorded history back to the time when one caveman realized that he was bigger and stronger than the other cavemen and could control them.
    Krisi

Banned Read only
    Your suggestion runs images through my mind akin to those sights of men wearing heels in those "Walk A Mile in Her Shoes" events. Halloween also comes to mind of hairy bearded men making fun of something that really is serious for the vast majority of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Anyone who is a serious student of history would know that "peace" will never happen. Throughout recorded history, there have always tribes or countries attacking other tribes or countries, trying to take over their land and kill or enslave their people. No doubt this existed before recorded history back to the time when one caveman realized that he was bigger and stronger than the other cavemen and could control them.
    I think that might have been what Tamroi was getting at. Who started all those wars? Women? No, men! So perhaps Tamroi's thought is that by encouraging men to express feminine attributes, it would somehow lessen their "combative" masculine proclivities. That thought has occurred to me too: imagine Putin and Zelenskyy (for example; not to pick on them) sitting in their respective war rooms, in dresses, heels, hair and makeup done fashionably, and ordering bombs to be dropped?? Yeah, I know, it wouldn't make any difference. Men will always rule the world (with a few minor exceptions), and their hormones and socialization toward violence will continue to contribute to the downfall of humanity and the destruction of the environment. On that happy note, I think I will go put a dress, heels, and makeup on and have fun with it!!!!!

Can we stop talking about waging war in dresses (which keeps making me think of Braveheart, BTW), and start talking more about free beer for crossdressers? Because I think that would really get me out in the open fairly quickly!

Karren is a genius.