Thread: New to the site.

New to the site.

Hello girls my name is Stephanie, I live in the UK. I am married to a wonderful wife who is very supportive of my feminine side. My stepdaughter is also very supportive after accidentally seeing my under dressing. I have been dressing to some degree for many years. I am an inside only dresser at the moment but would like to venture out soon, but not in my local neighbourhood. A night away in a hotel with the wife, is my plan.
    My dressing can vary from a few clothes to the full change including wig, nails, makeup, perfume.I do not dress for sexual reasons, I dress because I have a feminine side and feel at ease, it just feels right, who I am. Although I do feel sexy whilst dressed because I feel happy.
    I am 100% hetero, but I absolutely accept anyone who is not. There are far more important things to worry about than someone's sexuality. We are all different of course. I have excepted who I am more recently and feel more relaxed about myself in part due to an advertisement. Not sure what countries have it on TV. But the company is Virgin Airlines and has the song "I am what I am". " I don't want praise I don't what pity, I am what I am". And it is about diversity, people being themselves and being accepted for who they are. Well that is my introduction here. Still finding my way around the site, but there seems to be a lot of nice people here. Please free feel to contact me if you wish.
    Regards Stephanie.

Welcome aboard Stephanie! This site has a lot of friendly, helpful ladies so don't hesitate to ask anything that may be on your mind.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Hi Stephanie and welcome. You seem to have figured out quite a lot before coming here. Enjoy the site.
    ~Joss
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

I see that you posted an introduction in October. It's nice that you are comfortable here, enjoy the site.
    Last edited by char GG; 12-19-2022 at 07:16 PM.

Welcome Stephanie, from a fellow resident of the UK, you will find masses of knowledge, wisdom and support here. I learnt so much and it helped me immensely being here.

Hi Stephanie, Nice to have you with us. We are a fun bunch and it is such a wonderful place to be.
    Crissy

Welcome, Stephanie. I've only been CDing for 2 1/2 years as I found this desire late in life. It's wonderful to hear of another crossdresser that is accepted at home and who is comfortable in their own skin (or should I say feminine attire). There's a lot of love on this site. I hope you will enjoy as much as I do.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Hey Stephanie! Great to have you here. I too, have had my under-dressing lead to being "discovered" once or twice in the past.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Welcome to the forum

Hi and welcome from another UK girl.

It seems like you have a plan and that's good. Depending upon where I the UK you are there are a number of options for having that safe and enjoyable first time out.

If you've a question just ask, so much experience here to call upon. One piece of advice I often give is if folks say don't then listen. They're looking after your best interests and potentially making a big mistake.

Platinum Member
    Hi Stephanie , When you are here , You are Home,

Whatever questions you have , There is a 98.875% chance that one or more of us will have an answer for you,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Stephanie, Welcome to the forum. You'll get a lot of support here.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Hi Stephanie. Those with supportive wives are among the lucky ones! Welcome!

Hi Stephanie hopefully you get as much out of this forum as I have it is truly wonderful and as you will find out very educational. Also with your accepting wife you are one of the lucky ones. Enjoy!

Jill

Welcome, Stephanie. I think you will find this site helpful along many dimensions. I am impressed with your perspective as it reflects the modern thinking on people like us. I very much agree with your point of view. We are all different but we all connect with the female-side of the gender spectrum to at least some extent. It is often the motivator that creates a desire to have some kind of urge and/or need to express our sense of self in whatever way we do. It is great that your wife is so supportive.

Hi Steph, welcome to the forum, enjoy.

Welcome aboard Stephanie.

Stephanie Welcome to the site from the southwest of England, Hidey

Hi Stephanie. A big welcome. I enjoyed your introduction and believe you?ll enjoy being a part of our group. Your intro thread was very interesting to which I can identify on several points: supportive wife, dressing since a young age, dress for comfort, relaxation and style, 100% hetro, I am, what I am. Looking forward to your next thread, picture, etc. Again, Welcome. 👏

Welcome to the forum. Always good to hear from another Uk Girl.
    There is some great advice on here so dont hesitate to post about things you are not sure about.

Welcome Stephanie,
    Nice to see the UK numbers growing.
    I’m sure you’ll enjoy it here

Welcome Stephanie! I'm fairly new to the forum also and have been reading a lot of threads and getting helpful insights. Glad you're here.

Awesome! Welcome to the club! We all love dressing up as a woman! I hope you enjoy your time here!