Hi all,

Short story long. Yesterday I had some time off of work due to a scheduled power outage in town. I got the idea that since I?ve been trying to work on eliminating the sharp contrasts of my farmer?s tan, and the lawn was in dire need of mowing, that I might be able to work on both. I live in a rural area but I do have a busy highway that passes by. Since presenting as Meeshell in public, locally, is a mutually agreed upon taboo, with my wife and I, mowing in my bikini was out. Instead I carved up an unused t-shirt by cutting off sleeves and collar, leaving a fairly scooped neck. Circumstances have blessed me with a set of full C cup ta ta?s, so I put on a black bra under my black shirt. That way anything that might show wouldn?t be obvious, and I wouldn?t injure myself bouncing around on the lawn mower. (I mow about 2 acres that are more like pasture than lawn) A pair of spandex bike shorts rounded off my outfit.

I wear a bra most all of the time for support, comfort, and enjoyment, so it was just natural for me to tuck my phone into my bra. Especially since I needed to know if it rang, in case the power came on sooner than expected, and I needed to get back to work. As I was making endless circles and pondering the mysteries of the universe it occurred to me BRAS ARE AWSOME!!!! Not only are they great at giving the support they were designed for, but they are constantly giving you an often needed hug, and for storage they are terrific. Last fall I spent a week as Meeshell and I stored everything from key cards, credit cards, tissues, golf tees, lipstick and more. I just had to think, all the dudes out there, that have never tried one, have no idea what they are missing.

Just some thoughts from three hours in the seat. Oh and the tan is starting to shape up nicely.

Hugs
Meeshell