Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bras! If guys only knew.

Bras! If guys only knew.

Hi all,

Short story long. Yesterday I had some time off of work due to a scheduled power outage in town. I got the idea that since I?ve been trying to work on eliminating the sharp contrasts of my farmer?s tan, and the lawn was in dire need of mowing, that I might be able to work on both. I live in a rural area but I do have a busy highway that passes by. Since presenting as Meeshell in public, locally, is a mutually agreed upon taboo, with my wife and I, mowing in my bikini was out. Instead I carved up an unused t-shirt by cutting off sleeves and collar, leaving a fairly scooped neck. Circumstances have blessed me with a set of full C cup ta ta?s, so I put on a black bra under my black shirt. That way anything that might show wouldn?t be obvious, and I wouldn?t injure myself bouncing around on the lawn mower. (I mow about 2 acres that are more like pasture than lawn) A pair of spandex bike shorts rounded off my outfit.

I wear a bra most all of the time for support, comfort, and enjoyment, so it was just natural for me to tuck my phone into my bra. Especially since I needed to know if it rang, in case the power came on sooner than expected, and I needed to get back to work. As I was making endless circles and pondering the mysteries of the universe it occurred to me BRAS ARE AWSOME!!!! Not only are they great at giving the support they were designed for, but they are constantly giving you an often needed hug, and for storage they are terrific. Last fall I spent a week as Meeshell and I stored everything from key cards, credit cards, tissues, golf tees, lipstick and more. I just had to think, all the dudes out there, that have never tried one, have no idea what they are missing.

Just some thoughts from three hours in the seat. Oh and the tan is starting to shape up nicely.

Hugs
    Meeshell
    I'm not a woman trapped in a man's body.
    "not that there's anything wrong with that"-George Costanza
    I just feel pretty in pink

i concur, bras are useful in more ways than just being breast support ...................Debra

Isn't it funny we get so much enjoyment from something women tend to look forward to taking off at the end of he day?
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I love bras!
    I think every man should try it at least once. It's a unique, addictive, never-ending experience.
    The problem is that the price of bras would explode because of the demand, and let's face it that bras are not very cheap lol

Aspiring Member
    It's also funny that perhaps some thirty years ago, at least on the west coast, the fad was to go braless. Numerous women did just that. I wonder what made them put their bras back on.

Ineke

Totally agree. They are awesome. I, too, wear one daily. I adequately fill an a cup and have both a and b cup bras, all underwires. My wife just rolls her eyes. I enjoy the whole process, color selection, strap adjustment, bending over to scoop, with a flit of perfume. I especially enjoy wearing one when I mow the lawn or putz around. My guess is out of curiosity, many guys try one on.

In drab mode, my insulin pump holster attaches to my belt. When wearing a bra, I clip it to the front of the bra with the pump itself on the inside of the bra between the cups. Yes, bras are very utilitarian.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Platinum Member
    When I have the opportunity to go for an evening stroll I prefer not to carry anything of importance in my hands. I keep my key chain (car and house) and driver's license tucked into my bra. The last thing I need is to have some punk grab a purse and run.

You had me at C cup, you lucky *******.

I've mowed in a similar fashion before, but while you were probably on a rider I was pushing (too many obstacles in the backyard for a rider to be efficient.)

I wobble and eventually ache without the support of a bra.

Most of my bras have underwires and conventional straps, which I find I need. Going strapless or cross-stepped results in the bra slipping or raw shoulders.

I love the hug I get from a bra. Don't have real breasts to support, but a bra with forms is something I really enjoy.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineke Vashon View Post
    It's also funny that perhaps some thirty years ago, at least on the west coast, the fad was to go braless. Numerous women did just that. I wonder what made them put their bras back on.

Ineke
    I don't know how often my wife went braless back then, but alas, over time gravity has taken its toll, so she is more comfortable wearing one, but yes, at the end of the day she can't wait to take it off! I don't wear one unless dressing fully, because it's too hard to hide, especially in summer with such thin shirts on top. But when I do it feels great!

Meeshell,

Great story! I agree since I wear a bra daily. bralette.

Davina

I agree, bras are awesome. I am not dressing if I am not wearing it.

Meeshell, I agree that bras are awesome. I wear long line bras because it is a larger hug.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I love my bras even though I don't have any ta ta's (I dream everyday waking uo to C cups Ta Ta's lol)

Love my bra,wear it with c cup breast forms daily, my feminine side , love it
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

It is funny that some folks can't wait to take it off after work. Yet we are wanting to put it on. I agree a bra is so comfortable and nice. I have gone to work with a bra on under my scrubs. (I work at a local hospital). With being completely out I really don't care about who knows or sees.
    Amanda

hello Meeshell,
    totally agree. And there are so many styles, colours and materials to choose from!
    Can I have one of each please?
    luv J

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Someone should go thru the posts here. If they did, I expect bras would be second only to panties as the #1 fetish!

U may need a bra Meeshall, but most of us don't. I hardly ever wear them any more after buying my 1st breast plate about 15 years ago!

For me, being able to go topless beats a bra by a mile!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 08-21-2022 at 05:07 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    maybe number 3 fetish behind pantyhose and panties. at least for me

and cant explain why since i need no support for my muscular a cups. confused my wife too

I love to wear a bra when I wear a sports crop top.I wear a 38 DD bra with a size 14 top, which is a stretchy material and I shows quite distinctly.But no one comments when I was work as a taxi driver.But it is the only chance I have as my so does not accept my cross dressing.

Silver Member
    Opinions vary a LOT. Like6ou, I enjoy the feeling of all thos straps hugging my chest and the weight of my forms. I envy you your natural C's. But I know a lot of women who are well endowed and are annoyed that it forces them to wear a bra Every. Single. Day. from puberty until the day they die. For them there is no joy in wearing a bra. My wife is one of them. She buys her bras on the basis of comfort and nothing else. I wish she would wear one, even only once in a while, that shows them off at their most glorious.

With that in mind, most of us CDs don't think much about the downside of "Having to" wear a bra and think only of the joyous privilege of "Getting to" wear one. Maybe one reason for me is that I don't need to wear one so I can choose whether or not I do. All that said, I hate how tiny my girls are and want them to be big enough to Need a bra, even if the novelty wears off and it becomes a chore.

Personally, I think corsets give better hugs! An overbust corset is even better! But bras are a close second.

Quote Originally Posted by Meeshell View Post
    Circumstances have blessed me with a set of full C cup ta ta?s, so I put on a black bra under my black shirt.
    Meeshell,
    How did you get the set of full C cups? I'd like mine to be bigger.
    Riley