Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bras! If guys only knew.

Riley, I was a heavy kid and developed "fat " boobs from an early age. I also developed some pec muscles over the years. The major contributor was reaching well north of 300 lbs, at one point in my adult life, then going on a rapid weight loss program down to about 180 lbs, which left me with a lot of extra flesh. I wouldn't recomend this method. I think it would be much easier and quicker to go get some implants

Sherry, you've got me there. I do get a thrill out of letting the girls loose when wearing my chest plate.

Hugs
    Meeshell
    I'm not a woman trapped in a man's body.
    "not that there's anything wrong with that"-George Costanza
    I just feel pretty in pink

Quote Originally Posted by Meeshell View Post
    ...so it was just natural for me to tuck my phone into my bra. Especially since I needed to know if it rang...
    The first time I went all out and did the complete makeover thing, I stopped by Lane Bryant to take some quick pictures with the sales girls that helped me pick out(sold me) my outfit. Naturally, I left he store with a few things which meant I needed to juggle what I had in my hands. I got to my car and couldn't find my phone. It wasn't in my purse. It wasn't in the bag with the few Items I had purchased. It had disappeared. So, back into the store I go, panicking that I can't find my phone, maybe I'd left it on the counter or something.

I express my dilemma and the sales girl just laughed as she reached over and pulled my phone from my bra.

That 'knowing if it rings' thing only works if your girls are natural...
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Early in my CD life, I didn't pay much attention to bras, except admire them on women in catalogs and such. I was into panties, full slips, garter belts and stockings. Then with the kind assistance of ebay, I decided to order some after I determined I was about a 40AA. WOW, what had I been missing. Now I wear a bra anytime the weather or other circumstances require an additional layer over a t-shirt. I've accumulated a variety of 40AA & A bras that I fill out nicely, and wear them daily from the later fall through early spring. I also have some larger cup bras that I stuff with panties when I want to have breasts while dressing up in a nice dress or skirt and blouse. I haven't found a utilitarian need, as in most cases I'm in jeans or slacks, but can see how that might be handy.

Patty, where did you get the 40aa bras?
    Riley

Its the "hugginess" that does it for me. I have nothing of my own in that department (5' 8", 150 lb and regular workouts don't help). But a sport-bra, even un-stuffed, just feels *right*.

A bra is my absolute favorite article of women’s clothing. I first wore a bra when I was 11 or 12 and put on one of my mom’s I found in the laundry hamper. Have loved wearing them ever since.

Nothing is as uniquely feminine as a bra, so consequently when I want that feel, there is nothing like having one on.

I have moved into dressing up after years of occasionally wearing my ex-wife's 34C bra. Wearing my own, properly fitting bra was the most sensual thing I have ever done. I can't wait to wear it when I have had my chest waxed
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aspiring Member
    I have been reading these posts with interest and agree with them. Wearing a bra is the quintessential feminine item of clothing and I wear a bra with forms as often as I can.
    I write this as my wife is out for a few hours so its bra and forms on under ?drab? and it feels great.
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Having recently purchased my first fitted bra, I totally agree. I wore sports bras for years but the fit and feel of one my size is amazing.
    Honoring the woman within

Thanks for solving the mystery of where women store stuff when they don't have pockets or a handbag.

In winter, I wear a sports bra with small forms on some of my runs. Feels good and I tend to run faster.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

I love wearing a bra. My reaction to on ethe first time I tried on was similar to trying on that first pair of panties ever. I'm home and where have you been all my life.

My go to now is something called camiflage by purestylegirlfriends. It's a stretch lace half camisole that is so pretty and fits my needs. I'm willing to bet just about every girl in here would find it in her size.

My favorite too

When I want to wear just a little something from my feminine wardrobe, my top go-to is usually a bra.

I don't know if bras are "awesome." Maybe I don't get it. But I would say they are "essential." I dress daily and am used to the feel of the band and the straps and like a regular woman have to fuss with the straps during the day to keep things lined up. I am very used to the weight and jiggle and the protrusions poking out of my chest that bump into doors and get in the way at times doing laundry and working in the kitchen etc. I know I have to have the bra with forms to fill out all my dresses and tops. All in all, to me it is just part of the program.

I think Shiny has made some good points above. But I do love them. So, I'm on the side of calling them awesome.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Planned power outage? Seems like Idaho has quite a bit of them going on. Is that common in your area? Would be weird if it happened here. I mean maybe not on the rare occasion if they were doing work down the block but I couldn't imagine much other reason for it to intentionally go out.

Platinum Member
    Hi Meeshell, , Yes it is a Handy place to carry a Cell Phone,,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My natural bra size is 40 DD (no breast forms). When I am out in public I have to wear a bra, even when I'm wearing a man's coat and tie outfit.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I have a few sports bras I bought at Walmart a couple months ago, but since I really don't have anything to fill them with it's no big deal. I finally bought a set of forms about a month ago. One of the sports bras had fabric type forms in it and there are openings on the side of each so that the fabric form could be removed. After getting the forms from Amazon I decided to see if I could put them in the sports bra. With a little work I was able to get them in. Putting on the sport bra with the forms was a completely different experience, and feeling, than what it had been like with the fabric forms.

The feeling is absolutely wonderful and natural. Last night I slept with the sports bra on. This morning I had to remove it, because I was going somewhere with a friend that doesn't know I crossdress and would probably be shocked to learn I do. When I took the sports bra off I felt like I was naked, that's how comfortable it is with the forms in it. After I got home I put it back on and felt normal again and will be wearing it to sleep in tonight. I have since ordered three more sets of forms from Amazon and am going to try a regular bra that I bought from En Femme.

I plan on wearing the sports bra and forms as often as I can, which will be pretty often, since my wife passed in July. Once I get the bra I ordered form En Femme I'm going to see if that is just as comfortable to wear. What I ordered was one of their pocket bras, designed for forms.

I envy anyone in this thread who has developed real breasts (wish I could), but I agree with Meeshell that the way she got hers isn't the best method. docrobbysherry do you still wear that breast plate? I bought one shortly after i started crossdressing, because I felt that I need to have breast, but when I tried it on I absolutely hated how it felt. I feel more natural with the forms. Sorry for the long rambling nature of this post but after reading through this thread I just wanted to add my two cents worth in on how great bras, at least for the moment sports bras, are.