Thread: It is the little things

It is the little things

I'm nearing the end of another couple of weeks to be Roxie when I want. I haven't had any really dedicated time doing big things like I would have liked due to ... Life. But it has been the little things that have really been good. Not only did I get the new wig and breast forms, but little things to have fem accessories like a watch and reading glasses. I've only gotten out a couple times and while I would liked to have had more sit down meals, I went thru drivethrus that ask your name and I was able to go by Roxie. One of the most interesting things was I finally figured out how to do a tuck and it feels amazing, and the one I use allows me full facilities use. It just feels like one step closer to actually being a female.
    Tonight the washing and cleaning up of Roxie begins and she will be hidden until I know not when.
    Roxie
    Just starting and lots to learn. Enjoying letting my girl out.

Rosie,

Pleased you had such a good time. Lovely to be yourself for an extended time.

You're right of course, it's all those little things adding up that create the bigger picture and prove to mean so much.

Roxie, I'm so gad you got time to be yourself. I hope you get more time to be you in the near future.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Every little thing counts Roxie . They can lead to bigger and better things.

Platinum Member
    Enjoy every bit of your life that you can.

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    Very nice for you to get some great Roxie time with your new hair and accessories. Must have been a great experience. ( I wonder what you ordered at the drive thru..)

Not to worry, time will come again soon enough & you will enjoy yourself even more.

Emily

Wow! It is always great to get out dressed! It is good that you are having a great time doing so.

Sorry your freedom to dress will be going away soon. Glad you were able to put some work in it, though. I think progress in fits and starts is very common as far as this activity is concerned.

Glad you figured out a way to tuck that works for you. I can do it for a small amount of time, but when going out, I don't bother. I just select outfits that hide any bulging.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Try to find time Roxie. Glad your tuck worked out. I also have found a similar method and just the change in everyday things that brings makes you feel more femme.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Great to read you have enjoyed time being you Roxie. The little things are presous and so often add much more than we expect. Keep smiling and until the next time.
    Last edited by Jane G; 08-18-2022 at 07:45 PM.

I feel for you and understand, as my girl time ends in about an hour after about two broken weeks of my time to be me.

Those are the ones that count.

…and add up and pay dividends down the road.
    Last edited by Tracy Irving; 08-19-2022 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Got rid of the “?” that I didn’t put there.