Regrettably I am having to stop my crossdressing for an undetermined length of time. The stress and tension that it is driving in my marriage is forcing the decision. I am in a DADT relationship with my wife but the tension is building every day. Anticipating the inevitable explosion is just too much. I am not going to purge. I did that once before years ago and I have regretted it ever since. I have a safe place to store my things in the hopes that I can someday wear them again. I would like to discuss it with her but a rational discussion is simply not possible. I envy those of you that have been able to reach an equilibrium with your partner/spouse. Needless to say I am very disappointed that it has come to this point. As you all know, the desire to crossdress is not something that can be turned on and off like a switch. I wish that it was. It would make life a lot easier. Our relationship has become very lopsided. Because of the guilt that I feel in doing something that she detests, I agree to just about anything in the hopes of keeping her happy. I am at a constant emotional disadvantage. The kind and thoughtful people on this forum are the only other people in the world that are aware of my crossdressing. Hence this note. I am not looking for sympathy, I just needed to express my feelings. Thanks for listening.