Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wedding

Wedding

I'm feeling very lucky. I meet this great women about a year ago and we decided to get married. II was very up front with her when we first meet about my crossdressing and she was okay with it. The wedding will be this Oct 29th. To my surprise she said that since the wedding is so close to Halloween let's do something fun. She said that let's have you be the bride and she will be the groom. So tomorrow we will be going out and finding my wedding dress.

Congrats Barbara! Nice that she has suggested you being the bride, I would love to just try the gowns on.
    Crissy

Congratulations
    We took our vows as two brides.
    It was beautiful and we both had our own style our dream wedding.

My good friend ( used to be a mod here )wore a tux and her partner a wedding dress.
    So you both do what makes you both happy it is your day.
    You will have a day to remember forever.
    Make sure you make it about your soon to be wife as well.
    Last edited by Di; 08-20-2022 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Add
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

That sounds like spectacular fun. My only question is how will the inlaws respond - will they be an issue? I hope not - who wouldn't want a beautiful white wedding and gown!
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

This is the 2nd wedding for both of us and we are in our 50?s no in-laws. I can?t wait and so very lucky to have her

What a great wife you will soon have. Congratulations!

Wedding dress shopping (and trying them on) is always so much fun.

Thank you she is the best

Platinum Member
    If you're on the level, go for it. Please post pictures.

Barbara, Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials. Secondly, congratulations on scoring such a supporting wife.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Barbara,

What a nice story. All the best to you both.

Fiona
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Invite us, we will go.

Barbara, that is so awesome that not only is she accepting, but also supportive. I wish you the best and enjoy yourselves.
    Roxie

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Is that what she wants, Barbara? To dress as a man at your wedding? If so, great!

If not, I would strongly suggest following Di's advice and both be brides. Then, u both will be happy and proud of your wedding photos!

I was at a trans, double bride, wedding. And, they both looked so happy and lovely!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It's wonderful she is so accepting. Dumb question: Since she suggested you dress as the bride and she dress as the groom, is there any chance she is unknowingly a F2M crossdresser? Wouldn't that be quite a coincidence? Congrats on the upcoming nuptials.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Wow Barbara. Dream come true time. If you need bridesmaids, there will be hundreds of volunteers from this forum.

That's sounds amazing. I tried on my wife's wedding dress and it feels amazing. I only marriage once so far and don't plan on a marriage again but if I had to do it again your way sounds exciting and can only wish. Congrats and wishing you many years of love and happiness.

Congratulations in advance for your wedding.

Thank you can?t wait

That is so awesome.
    I've often thought of renewing our vows and asking if we could do something like that but I know she wouldn't go for it.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

never know till you ask if she knows about your dressing

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

yes was her ideal I like the sounds of both of us as brides

I have always wanted to do this with my wife we could both wear the dress.i have always wanted a wedding dress.congrates

Wow, this is fantastic. A dream come true. I envy you top have such a supportive spouse. But personally, it would be 2 brides at the wedding.

Congrats Barbara. And lucky you. It is a dream of mine to be all done up and wearing a traditional white wedding dress in a group of my friends. I keep looking for one at the resale shops but haven't found the right one that might fit....and where would I store it? I think I would find a place.

Congratulations for the amazing partner, the wedding and this plan that seems so much fun. We also planned a second wedding, both of us as brides in vegas to be done a couple months after our oficial marriage.

As mentioned before, a lot of us would be very happy to attend your wedding!!!

Wish you the best!

WOW how lucky are you that would be a dream come true for many of us congrats! I have tried on wedding dresses a couple of times at David?s bridal it is an incredible experience much to my surprise I actually liked a knee length dress over the full length.