Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wedding

Reality Check
    I have mixed feelings about this (not that you should care how I feel). On the one hand, that sounds like a lot of fun and if your invited guests and family won't be shocked or offended by it, that's great. Just remember that as a crossdresser, you will probably do too good a job of dressing as a woman and people will know that this isn't the first time you have dressed as a woman.

On the other hand, I may be considered a bit "old school", but it seems like the both of you aren't taking this wedding very seriously. A wedding is traditionally a serious ceremony where there is a lifetime commitment. What will you or your friends and relatives think when you pull out the wedding photos twenty years from now? What will your children think?

Just something to think about.
    Krisi

Well Krisi, she did say (in a later post) that this is the second time around for both of them, and they're both in their 50s. I don't think there's any kids in the offing No worries you didn't see the second post. I do that all the time.

Wow! How fun! I have to admit though, when I first looked at the thread title I read it as "'welding" and was very curious to see how welding and crossdressing were going to be integrated. LOL!!!
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.

Ameejo, it certainly would put a "spark" in their relationship, and ensure that they remain together for a really long time!
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.