Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If My Mother had Caught me as a boy Crossdressing I think she would have ?

If My Mother had Caught me as a boy Crossdressing I think she would have ?

Growing up I was always scared of getting caught and wonder now what probably would have happened

My Mother was a pretty strict Victorian manners kind of Gal. That being said she thought it was very funny on TV to see men have to wear women's clothing !

Since in my case I had sisters Here is what I think would happen :

Best Case :

If she caught me looking through my sister's underwear drawer she would scold me and tell if I ever got curious again and did that she would happily make me spend the day in some of the bras and panties !

If she just caught me in one of my sisters dresses and shoes she would probably tell me to stay out of thier closet but that if I did it again she would make me go outside and play for all my friends to laugh at me.

Worst Case :

If she caught me looking through my sister's underwear drawer she would have my sisters who she favored pick out cute underwear for their brother to wear as soon as they got home

If she just caught me in one of my sisters dresses and shoes she would probably add ribbons and bows to my hair and make me stay dressed till my sisters and father came home to see me !

Even though I did not think through these scenarios the 100s of times I was in my sisters tutus, dresses, babydoll nighties and swimsuits I some how knew it was going to be an extremely embarassing event !

Any thoughts or real life experiences of being caught by your mother growing up ?

Platinum Member
    I know my mother found a pair of pantyhose stashed beneath my pillow safe keeping when she turned down my bed. Not sure what prompted her to do that, but stuff happens. The pantyhose disappeared and not a word was said. I suspect if my mother had discovered me dressed, she would have sighed, sternly suggested that I get out of those clothes and never mentioned it again.

My Mom "caught" me once - I was about 9 and snuck into my parents' bedroom one night. Was dressed in her open-bottom girdle, stockings, and bra when I heard someone coming down the hallway. Tried hiding but she found me and she was not pleased. Yelled at me to take it all off, and finished with "Do you want me to send you to school dressed like that?" In retrospect I wish I had said "YES!" to that question!

I don't know if she told my Dad, but nothing more was ever said about the subject.
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

I was caught twice by my mom wearing my sister?s bra and panties at age ten after the second time we had a talk I told her I really liked and enjoyed wearing them she then said if I wanted to wear them I would have to buy my own so with allowance money I had saved we went to the store where I bought my own a blue and black bra with panties to match.since around age four or five my mother and sister would find me in the lingerie section of the store looking at and feeling the bras and panties that?s how it all started for me now at 58 I am still just an underderserr

Platinum Member
    I wasn't caught but my mother and father, but it was really close. With hindsight I should have known any woman would know whether or not somebody had been messing around in her lingerie draw. I did not have any sisters or female cousins, so, no opportunity there. I wore my mother's bras, ugly panties, slips and nightgowns. There was one summer dress I could squeeze into (oh, the days of dresses made to hug the body). Those were the days before stretch fabrics and I broke the strap on her one and only black bra. Holy crap, Batman! I put it back in the draw and waited and waited for the knife to fall. Maybe it took many days to discover that bra. My parents were homophobic and I knew I would get the crap beat out of me.

The compulsion was too much. One day my parents set a trap. They went for a walk. I donned her dress and thought I was keeping them in my sights as they sat on the bench in front of the apartment building. "Yikes! They're not there!" I heard the key in the door. The security chain stopped the door from opening. My father was intent on busting through. Bang, bang, slam. It held as I stripped off the dress and put it in the closet. When I got my pants on and ran to the door, it was the inquisition. "What were you doing?" "I was going to the bathroom!" It was the summer after graduating high school. I am sure I would have had the crap beaten out of me; tossed out of the house and into military service; Go to Nam and gotten killed. That dress could have been a life ending experience.

And, GG's wonder why some of us do not make full disclosure? Sorry!

LOL ! Its that Deer in the headlights moment we all tried to avoid growing up !
    caught crossdressing - Google Search.jpg

Well, I was caught by my mother while wearing her clothes. She scolded me up one side and down the other. Of course, that did not stop me from doing it again, but I was very careful to never get caught again.

I don't recall every being caught. But my mother did ask at one point about 12 years ago, if I still crossdressed. I said yes. She then dropped the subject.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Growing up in the 59s and 60s in a Catholic family, my mom would have either brought me to a shrink or the parish priest.

Nancy
    Last edited by char GG; 08-20-2022 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Please leave that out.

I was fully dressed and I must of fell asleep on top of the covers and In the morning I panicked as my parents must of seen me.. So got changed and with my heart in my mouth and stomach doing summersaults I went down stairs and opened the living room door with my mam and dad sat down... Mam said let's have a talk "then I knew I had been caught"
    Carried on with the talk then asked if I wanted to be a female and did I enjoy dressing in women clothing.. But I panicked and said it was for opposite party.. Knew my parents didn't believe me but except the reason 😄.. Which I had told them the real reason

There's no "Would" about it. She did.

I will just say it was very emarrassing and painful and it suppressed my crossdressing for 30 years.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

She would have knocked me into the middle of next week.

Don't know for sure she caught me, I'll let you be the judge.

I often slept in my sister's panties. One morning, I overslept and my mom ripped the covers off, yelling at me to get up before I missed the bus.
    I switched into my boys briefs and put the pastel yellow panties, yes I remember the color vividly, in the laundry, making sure they weren't on top, and got dressed.
    That Saturday, when I went to get dressed, every pair of my white boys briefs, 'tighty-whiteys' had been replaced with boy's bikini briefs in various pastel colors, blues, yellows, greens, etc.
    Not a word had been said by anyone.

So you tell me, did I get caught?

Hell yes I did. LOL.

My mom was the best.

Never did come out to her, maybe I should have.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Hard to get caught when she helped with dressing me. As I've said there are pictures of me as a toddler dressed up playing with my sister. If I had been caught in the panties I found when in Jr. High, doubt much would have happened other than a talking to and spanking. My folks thought I was too much of a bookworm anyway. High School would have been much the same but threats to turn me into the coach and football team would have been included. I didn't do any dressing in HS or College anyway, picked it back up a couple years after my first job though.
    Roxie

I didn't dress in my mother's lingerie often; but, I did on occasion for several years. I suspect had she discovered me, the fact would have remained between the 2 of us with her not telling my father. He was a somewhat strict disciplinarian and she would not have wanted me to reap his verbal wrath. I'm also certain she would have discouraged me from wearing her lingerie in the future but would not have given me any ultimatums. That simply wasn't her nature.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Think you have your best and worst cases reversed! Lol. More like worst case nothing happens and the best ever case, she dresses you up as a punishment!

I borrowed my mothers things often and was very careful when I did. Never was caught by her. My brother was not so careful and was caught wearing my step sisters bra and girdle under his clothes. Guess I should have warned him when I introduced him to crossdressing.

Her panties went missing from under my bed so clearly she found them. Not a word was said.

I have often said here that I had no CD experiences as a child or teen, I had no sisters and the thought of donning my mom's clothing or underwear never even dawned on me as a possibility. However, as a very little child I remember putting on my mom's heels and clomping around the house. Her only reaction to this was to tell me to put them back when I was done, which I did. My curiosity extended no further, and perhaps taught me to respect certain boundaries. I honestly did not even remember this until I started to participate in this forum and folks talked about this sort of thing. Would this attitude have extended if I had crossdressed later? Hard to say, discussion of things of a sexual nature just did not come up around my house, but based on this I probably would have been admonished for going through her things without permission.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

My mother was a single mom. At times, I know she felt incredible pressure to keep things together for my brother and I. She was an absolutely amazing mother in every respect but one this thread covers.

I, too, was caught. I had a tiny stash of a couple pairs of pantyhose I acquired thanks to my newspaper route. I hid them stupidly, behind my bed between it and the wall. She found them one day, and they disappeared. Shortly thereafter, I got an extremely intense dressing down (no pun intended) by her, including passages from the Bible. I barely said a word. I was humiliated, embarrassed, and demoralized more than I had been at any time in my life up to that point.

So far as she knew, that solved it. All it taught me was to use a better hiding place. After that, I began using a cold air return vent. I'd remove the cover, and push a bag a couple of feet into the vent.

It was quite bothersome to me to discover my brother had pantyhose in amongst his riding gear. They're effective for anti-chafing. That, apparently, wasn't a problem. Now decades later, our mother gone, my brother has made it extremely apparent that he is anti-LGBTQ in every respect, and quite hateful about it. Obviously, he knows nothing about my crossdressing then or now.

Never got caught dressed but found stash. See other thread. Came out to her and kept fem wardrobe at her home. Dressed there at least once a week.Wish she was around now.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Quite a number of close calls as a teen wearing a few things or sneaking around "borrowing" but always managed to either put on clothes over top or quickly change. Thankful for a lock on the bathroom door.

My mother apparently had a key to my only locked drawer full of sacred things and discovered a small stash of older, no longer used items. Received a reasonably calm but otherwise stern and miffed talking to. Had my father done the discovering he'd have likely blown a stack or two. While I don't know if my mother ever discussed it with him it seems unlikely as she knows he was not very understanding of different people. At age 18 received a similarly stern talking to when my mother entered my room unannounced to find my girlfriend and I messing around. Considering the similar responses from her I guess she chalked it all up to raising kids. I think she finally learned to knock on the door after that as well.

Sure, the ultra common fantasy of being "forced" to wear femme attire as a "punishment" for being caught was big as a teen. Probably would have helped address the anxiety and self-loathing that was felt throughout those years of self-doubt and fear. Still politely entertain that fantasy today (although not from being caught by my mother but as an exercise by my wife) when I want a mental escape for a few minutes. Somehow such a punishment is perceived as some level of acceptance.
    Last edited by Veronica Lacey; 08-21-2022 at 03:37 AM.

I was somewhere around 8 years old when I got caught dressing in my mother's clothes and undergarments as well as her makeup. She asked me why I was doing this? I couldn't think of any diversion so I told her the truth. "I don't want to be a boy anymore; I want to be a girl." This is in 1952 or 53. Boys are boys and girls and girls and never the twain shall meet. She told me I am a boy and I will always be a boy and I can't be a girl.

I was devastated. I had just been stripped of my dream as well as my identity. A vast emptiness came over me, but the desire to be a girl returned - it always does. It was like Patience described. I dove into the closet for 60 years and tried to get rid of the girl in me. Never worked. Ten years ago I surrendered to her and came out - the war was over. The last ten years has been some of the happiest years of my life because, in a rather mild sense, I am a working blend of boy and girl. The dressing is just an expression of what is inside and that dressing is not necessary - she is always present no matter what I am wearing. I guess my mom, bless her soul, was wrong. I am and always have been under that blanket term of transgender. It is who I am and there is no getting rid of it.

When I started dressing I had from time getting home from school till 6 pm when parents got home from work. I would put on my moms stuff. I was never cought red handed but one day my parents asked me if I ever let my friends go into her closet. To which I said no way. Looking back I think they knew and broached it that way to make it easier to say they knew I was doing it.

I started wearing my mothers tights (now called leggings) when I was 11 or 12. For a few days she let me wear them; then told me to take them off. This was in the 1960's so I can't blame her. Societal attitudes back then were neanderthal at best. My mother was very open minded. She said she always wanted a girl. I really think if she were alive today she would not have an issue with my being transgender.

My mother caught me when I was 11 or 12 wearing one of her bras I found in the laundry hamper. I was hugely embarrassed at the time, but she didn’t make a big deal out of it. I suspect she knew it wasn’t the first time I wore one of her bras and probably wouldn’t be the last.
    Last edited by Katherine L.; 08-21-2022 at 08:08 PM.