Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If My Mother had Caught me as a boy Crossdressing I think she would have ?

I’m certain my mother knew, but she never said anything. The closest I came to being caught was when I was in my sister’s room trying on her hose and heels. I heard my mother coming up the stairs and in a panic I clomped across the hall to my room, losing a heel in the process. I managed to get one of the stockings off and when she entered my room, I was sitting on my bed with the still stockinged leg tucked under it. She gave me a quizzical look but didn’t say anything. I’m sure she saw the wayward heel and wondered.
    Honoring the woman within

My mother caught me fully dressed up in the attic spare room where she kept all her and my sisters unused clothes

She said she didn't mind me putting on the clothes but, to make sure to put everything back when I was done.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

When I was doing it in my teens, I assumed the absolute worst: my parents would have just killed me if they caught me, lol.

Realistically, I have no idea. She would have been angry about me rooting around in her closet but standard procedure in our house was that she would punt to my father as far as consequences. No idea what he'd have done once he got home and she briefed him about it.

Fast forward 20 years and I've told her about my dressing. Her reaction was sort of neutral, really. Showed no interest in hearing more about it but also said she's not upset about it. "You do you" is basically what I took away from the conversation.

I was caught several times Ended up seeing a shrink and I was like a clam and didn't talk or say anything of use to the Dr. I regret that now, not that it would have helped or would I have stopped, now would enjoy it and aid in the dressing. She use to give me flower shirts back in the late 60's early seventies and give my live in girl friend skirts that she would never wear but I did. I now regret it a bit not coming out to her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

My mother never officially caught me, but I'm sure she knew, because she was pretty nosy woman and would go through my stuff when I was not at home (at least i think so, because some things sometimes were moved and I know I didn't move them). She was probably looking for cigarettes, because she thought I was smoking.
    There was also one incident when I was 15 y/o and I was really astonished that she didn't notice I was wearing black pantyhose and her heels while sitting at the table in my room, doing homework. She came home early and I didn't hear her because of the music in my room. When she opened the door, she had direct view under my table. She would have to notice my legs tucked under the chair and her pink high heel sandals on my feet, where I tried to hide them in the moment of panics. She talked to me at least 5 minutes about school and left the room after that, not mentioning what I was wearing. A few months later, after some bad grades in school, the same heels some day mysteriously vanished from my room. They were well hidden in the back of my closet in a box. What happened to them, is a mystery. I never saw them after that, not even in her shoe closet. She probably threw them away, because I wore them a lot and they were pretty used up by than. My lipstick also mysteriously vanished on some other occasion, but she never found or take away my pantyhose I was keeping in my socks drawer or mini skirt I bought myself and kept hidden under some other clothes.
    On some other occasion, I painted my toenails red previous day and would have to clean that of before morning, but fell a sleep in front of TV while watching it from my bed. I was woken up by my mother the following morning and still half a sleep, automatically get out of the bed to go to the kitchen to eat breakfast, so I pulled my legs from under the blanket in front of her. It was only a moment, before feet were hidden in my slippers, but how hard is to spot bright red toenails? Well, she "didn't".
    It was also a moment when I saw her coming home the last moment and I was still in the hallway, running towards my room, when she already opened the front door and had clear view down the hallway. I was wearing one of her dresses. It shouldn't be hard to notice fluttering flower pattern dress on a boy who normally wears clothes that fit perfectly while he is running towards his room, not even greeting her, what was also unusually.

In the 70's the Pittsburgh Steeler's were playing the Denver Broncos in the playoffs. My Mother asked me if I wanted to wear pantyhose to the game. Being scared I said no, but really wanted to say yes. And in fact I did wear pantyhose to the playoff game. I just did not have the courage to admit who I was.

I got caught sort of one time, she came out to the smell of me smoking in the house and I was 90 percent dressed with fake breasts and all and I was able to duck under the desk and remove the forms. Part of me wished I would have shared it in hopes of having accepted me as Olivia

Yes, sometimes I wish I was caught long time ago and would start living openly as a crossdresser when the truth would came out. Life would be different for sure. On my own I just can't make myself to come out of the closet.

Been OK with it.