Thread: A curious kid

A curious kid

My first day at Superman celebration I was dressed as Wonder Woman. While I walking around a kid around 11/12 came up to me held out his hand and said give me some skin Wonder Woman. I knew what was going to happen but played along and he pulled his hand away and said to slow then ran away. Later that day he found me again and asked hey Wonder woman are you a guy? I said yes he giggled and ran away. Before I go on I took as kids being kids they are allowed to be little turds full of pass and vinegar. Later that day I was at a tabled enjoying some delicious lemonade. Here he came again this time out of P/V and said ?Excuse me Wonder Woman my cousin would like a picture with you please.? I said of course and his cousin got the pic then I asked if he wanted one. He did and got one they both thanked me with a big smile on their faces and ran away. I thought the vocal one was curious one one to be hunting me all day.

Sounds interesting. I think you handled the kids well. Good for you.
    Roxie

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Check back here in 10 or so years, Brandie. U may read a post from a dresser who credits his beginning dressing to an event where he met a male Wonder Woman!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Brandie, That's a great story.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Check back here in 10 or so years, Brandie. U may read a post from a dresser who credits his beginning dressing to an event where he met a male Wonder Woman!
    Most likely it wouldn't be his beginning, but the time he decided "if Wonder Woman can, so can I".

I think most of us have the interest long before we are 11 or 12.

Regardless, you handled it well. Good on you.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

Silver Member
    Your reaction to that kid was fantastic. I'm glad and surprised that his attitude took such a positive turn. Then again, maybe not so surprised, because you gave polite, respectful answers to his questions. This is how we change world's view of us. One person at a time.

Brandie - your patience and good humor in this situation has done us all a service. I think he was definitely baiting you, but you turned the tables in a very positive way. Nicely done, I think the young man learned much, and so have I.
    Last edited by Kris Burton; 08-22-2022 at 06:47 AM. Reason: added thoughts
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

This is a great story. To dress as Wonder Woman and get pics taken. It's wonderful how you reacted to this curious kid.