Thread: Riding the bus crossdressed, aka the "joy" of having boobs.

Riding the bus crossdressed, aka the "joy" of having boobs.

This past Friday, instead of shopping enfemme, I decided to go for a walk to a local park. The plan was to return by bus, making this my first foray into riding. public transportation crossdressed.

I call it a foray because I was only discretely crossdressed, or so I tought. My only properly female outerwear were my gym trousers. My T-shirt and my shoes were straight from guy mode. Underneath, I wore my hip pads and breast forms, so I was really projecting a female form.

I walked two miles or so. On the way, I passed about a dozen people, including parents with kids. It was a bit nerve-wracking. I had been out in that outfit before, but never so far and encountered so many people. Nobody stared or said anything.

Eventually, I arrived at the park. It was sunny out and I felt hot and winded, but the greenery and fresh air were invigorating. I sat at a spot by myself in a relatively public area.

Then it hit me - normally, under these circumstances, I would simply take my shirt off without a second thought, but I couldn't do it because I had boobs; or, to be more precise, my silicone forms inside a pocket bra inside a regular bra. Anyhow, not being able to go shirtless actually felt quite frustrating, but I guess that counts as a feminine experience of sorts.

On the way back, there was a person waiting at the bus stop and I thought I'd feel awkward waiting there with them, so I started walking to the next bus stop two blocks down. As I was halfway down the block, the bus suddeny turned the corner. I had to run back to catch it.

So here I was, trying to run like a lady with my boobs bouncing like mad puppies in full view of the driver, and I couldn't do anything about it. Thanks to my pocket bra, nothing went overboard.

The bus driver was unfazed by my presentation. I think he was more annoyed at the fact I paid the fare in quarters. Anyway, we were close to the bus's final stop, so other than the other passenger, it was actually empty. I chose this route partially for that reason.

I had ample choice of seating, so I had a seat to myself. Over the next 20. minutes or so, I saw people get on and off, no problem. Got off at my stop, went home, no problem.

Maybe next time, I'll ride a more public route. Thanks for reading.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Awesome adventure sounds fun!
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

Platinum Member
    Everything worked out well! Next time ditch the guy top

Sounds like a great adventure.
    Amanda

Exciting. Good thing you were not in heels.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm confused, Patience? How hard is it to take off your forms, bra, and wrap them up in your T shirt?

Now, if u were wearing a breast plate like I usually do that would be an entirely different matter!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    I guess we al enjoy having "boobs"..... even it only with forms under a bra.

When out in public as Barbara, it's shoulder back, chest out to display them.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I'm confused, Patience? How hard is it to take off your forms, bra, and wrap them up in your T shirt?

Now, if u were wearing a breast plate like I usually do that would be an entirely different matter!
    Not hard at all, Doc. It's just that I don't believe in changing genders mid-outing. To really experience the world as a female, I can't just enjoy the privileges, but also experience the limitations. Otherwise, I'd feel like a fairweather crossdresser.

It would take something really drastic for me to break my gender mid-outing. I have no idea what it could be, but I hope it never happens.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

As already mentioned, leave the guy shirt and shoes at home and go all out en femme. Aside from that, it sounds as though you had a great outing.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I'm not surprised the bus driver was unfazed. It's highly likely they've seen everything and then some.

Good on you for the outing

I've used public transport on quite a few occasions always fully enfemme. Not only do the bus drivers or train ticket collectors take no notice I've found them to be as helpful with me as any passenger. As I got off a bus I asked where was the best place to get on for the return journey from a shopping park. Couldn't have been more helpful or polite.

Similarly travelling by train, I had a nice chat with the conductor about contactless payments and how technology had changed his job over the years.

Conversations with fellow travellers are not uncommon and a few times I've ended up on a busy train sat around a table with 3 other passengers all passed without incident moreover on one occasion I ended up giving travel advice to someone unfamiliar with the area.

So next time, go for it. Go the whole nine yards and go fully enfemme.

Yep, do the girl thing next time.

I've ridden public transit (trains, busses) in St. Louis, Chicago, and Melbourne (the one that's not in Florida). I've ridden with the trains empty and trains full of high school kids. Not an issue.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

In my area, a bus ride is a real test of your brassiere!

The bus jolts so much over the bumps and the sleeping policemen, that I need to wear a full cup with underwire for a bus ride. Braless, I need to cup myself with my hands.