Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Intresting question ?

Younger, I'm not really sure. I don't 'feel' my age anyway. I do, however, feel more alive and more vibrant when I'm dressed, and i guess that could be the same thing.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

I try to dress age appropriate, but for me I think that is about 10 years younger. I love how makeup, wig and womens clothes transform me. Although i definitely feel younger, I identify more with the older women closer to my own age.

Absolutely! I think it has something to do with the magical powers of wigs and lipstick!
    I am what I am and also what I am not!

Of course I feel younger.
    It's not that the styles I wear are for someone younger, but with a full head of hair (wig) and some makeup even my wife says that I look much younger. I feel younger. I have more energy and more bounce in my step. All in all I just feel so much more alive and vibrant. I don't think it's the clothing I think it's just that it releases something in me that feels more youthful.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Territx View Post
    Absolutely! I think it has something to do with the magical powers of wigs and lipstick!
    So true! Just this morning, while otherwise in drab at home, I let my long hair down and applied some lipstick, a very pretty fuchsia shade, and it immediately lifted my spirits to see what a difference it makes in my appearance.

Great question. I definitely feel and dress about 10 years younger. Ok,Ok I lied maybe 20 years younger.

I try to dress my age (63). My measure of success is whether I look like a normal woman of my age in the mirror.

Platinum Member
    Hi Sara , I am almost 80, and I can knock off 25 years off when I take time to Carefully fully dress up.

>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Maria likes feeling that I am in my late 20's early 30's look from when she was much younger, watching the neighbors, tenants, and other moms always dressed properly and simply pretty

Aspiring Member
    I definitely look younger, at least 15 to 20 years younger. I always feel like I am a teenager faking be old.
    Sara

Make up hides a multitude of sins and for me I do think it knocks off quite a few years.
    Probably the wig helps most of all as I have very little hair now.

Philipa Jane

I'm an 18 year old for the fourth time now, and while I feel that way physically, thank Goddesss, I can't delude myself about the condition of my mug. Having lead a man's life for most of my life, it hasn't received that care and attention that a woman's face might, and consequently it looks older than that of a well preserved woman of the same age.

I recently purchased a new wig and, as I explained to the woman at the wig salon, I chose a grey one, first because I need my hair and my face to look the same age, and second, however unfair and sad it might be, older women don't get as much attention, and as I am hoping to go out more, that is exactly what someone like me needs.
    Last edited by April Rose; 08-25-2022 at 08:52 AM. Reason: can't type worth a damn
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I feel so much better when fully dressed. It brightens my day and want to look great, I feel younger too.

Reality Check
    I would say I probably feel a bit younger in my mind, but not my body. I also dress maybe 15 years younger than my actual male age, but as a male, I probably dress younger than many males my age.

So here is another "interesting question": Looking at my avatar photo, how old do I look?
    Krisi

As a kid, I really believed that I would become a real girl, and my body would become 'like the big girls', around the same time all the other girls, did, so, somewhere around 12-14, puberty age. When that didn't happen, I couldn't understand why. I wasn't becoming a woman OR a man, it was like god just forgot about me; puberty didn't come until 17, and with it, didn't come the supposed corresponding increase in genital size, either. So I feel perpetually stuck at around 14, still waiting to become what I was supposed to be. And I dress appropriate for that age. So yes, I'm dressed like a 14 year old girl most of the time, forever waiting for something that's never going to happen.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Well...
    For me, when I put the bra and panties, or a one-piece swimsuit, I get the momentary rush of adrenaline when I see the femme reflection in the mirror. It does classify as feeling younger....like new beginnings.

Yes I do feel younger.

I have asked various people over the years to guess my age.

Only one person has ever got close she was a year out. Most are 5 to ten years out on the lower end.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I do feel younger when dressed and have been told I look ten yrs younger than my age (early 60s) by a few people I have met while dressed. I also have added a daily moisturizing routine paying extra attention to my face and legs and hope this pays off as I age.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    It's just my opinion, but I think I look 20 to 25 years younger than my true age of 73 when decked out as Marina. I feel both younger and pretty.

Absolutely dress much younger than I am. I think it's the phase of "finding my style" that I (we) never went through. Besides, I like the sexyness of being ultra-fem.
    Susann_Gardener

Banned Read only
    As a suffer of male pattern baldness just wearing a wig makes me feel and look younger. In guy mode my daily attire as a retiree tends to be solid color jeans and shorts. I only wear dresses with a lot of designs and colors which makes me feel younger.

I?m with azncd on this one. While I?m physically 70, my fem side has not quite made it past the 20s yet. This works ok for a stay at home closet type with an overachieving imagination. If at some point I decide to go out I suppose I will have to grow up. Oh noooooo. .?vale.

I do feel younger and I do dress younger.

I don’t know about looking younger when I dress, but I do feel younger than my age of 64. I like to think that crossdressing somehow keeps me younger. I don’t go crazy and wear skater skirts and crop tops, I dress more appropriately for someone in the 30s to 50s age range. I prefer knee or just above the knee length dresses and skirts, no “mom” jeans but I do splurge on ultra feminine and sexy lingerie—maybe that is what keeps me young.

I feel younger and also feel joy.