Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Intresting question ?

Intresting question ?

This is not to ask your age, but I would like to know if any of you ladies out there feel younger when dressed enfem?
    I know that I feel about 10 to 15 yrs. younger, today while fully dressed. I have on a skirt, top with lace, bra and panties, full makeup and wig.
    Just courious if you have ever felt as I do.

Thank You !

I certainly dress like it. I think my mind is sort of stuck as a 20 something girl, or at least that's what I wish I was, which is maybe why I like to dress as such.

Sara, I definitely feel younger when I dress. Just covering my gray hair with a wig accounts for some of it but dressing to look pretty certainly feels like it peels away a few years.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Absolutely! CDing has a decided "youthening" effect on me. When I dress fully with wig and makeup, and look in the mirror, it knocks off about 20 years, maybe more, at least in my imagination. No worries about the question "Is this outfit age appropriate?" - ever!
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

Of course I feel younger with makeup and fem clothes. I believe that I look younger also. All women look younger with fem clothes and makeup.
    I find it interesting to look at couples and note that the woman generally looks much younger than the guy. I figure that they are closer in age than they look, but estrogen, makeup and fem clothes make the women appear to be much younger.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Hmm. Good question, Sara. I'm nearly 80. Looking at my recent avatar pic what do u think?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    Without a doubt!!! I have hair and a nice complexion. Very good question!

Hi Sara, I feel like my age, which is fine with me. So far

Yes, I definitely feel younger than my 74 years. I also think the wig ( I am losing my hair), the fashions, and the makeup take a number of years off my look.
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

I have posted about this before, but most people guessing my age are off by about 20 years when I am dressed up and I love it. It took a number of outings before I realized people thought I was younger, and I wanted to know what people really thought. I started a little game to get a really honest opinion. I would go to a table of at least 3 and offer 20 bucks to the person who could guess my age the closest. So far, the closest was 10 years too young but most are WAY off. It was worth it for me to get some honest opinions - guys especially want the money. Funny thing, it is just another fun thing I do to break the ice to start a conversation with a group when clubbing ; )

The short answer is yes I feel a lot younger.

Sandi

Yes, I feel younger. A lot of my stuff comes out of the Junior's department because it fits so well!

My GG friends said that I could pass for being in my 20s if I dyed my hair.

I think it is because of my great skin tone and thin waistline.

Marion
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 08-21-2022 at 07:29 PM.

Sara, Of course I do. My makeup is not the makeup of a 61 YO women.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I feel younger when ever I take my glasses off and can't see so many wrincles.

Yes! I'm in my late 60s, but I think I look 40-something when fully dressed and made up, especially with a wig. I have my own long hair, but don't really know how to do any feminine styles with it. As others have said, I also feel younger and more vibrant.

I certainly do
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I'm 68 and I definitely feel 10-15 years younger when I dress.

Banned Read only
    Makeup and abundant hair make all the difference and will easily knock 10 years off of your appearance, especially for those of us past the 40 year mark. When I was in my 20s and early 30s the difference was not apparent. Now it is significant.

I don’t necessarily feel younger but I probably look younger.
    Last edited by Tracy Irving; 08-22-2022 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Replaced “?” with “‘”.

Platinum Member
    I would agree that I may look a bit younger. And I feel happier, if not younger.

I not only look and feel younger but most of my newer friends are younger as well at least their not calling me grandpa or grandma yet. LOL

Hopefully things will catch up someday but until that time I?ll hang with 38 to 55 year oldster?s even though I?m 70 . My mental attitude has a lot to do with it as well. We?re all as old as we look and feel. Age as I?ve always said is nothing but a thing. Taking good care of your skin from a younger time helps tremendously.

You are absolutely correct. I am 77 and it doesn't take a lot to make me feel, as you say, 10 to 15 years younger. In general, my skin has stayed in pretty good shape, although the shipping container bags under my eyes are a give away - damn genetics! At the same age, my mother's were bigger than mine and she put on excellent skin care compounds with a spatula. It also helps when I tell someone my age and they pause and say, "You don't look that old." A real boost when you are 77.

I may not feel younger but I most definitely look younger
    Jill

I think I do look younger. But if you knock off 10 or 15 years from old, you still get old! Sigh.

While I have been told that I look younger than my years in drab mode, I think it is more drastic when I femme up -- into the 20-year-younger range. I wonder if it would be a good notion for me to look into a more mature wig and such.

Yes, very much. I use moisturizer every morning and nighttime plus a nice moisturizer base. Even my wife noticed. Win, win.