Thread: Further to my sister's visits.

Further to my sister's visits.

On her last visit my sister told me that if I had a wig I could go out. I have also started communicating with another cd who does go out and she recommended a wig boutique near me. I am now going to make an appointment and my sister wants to come with me. I am so lucky.

Georgina, That sounds fantastic. I'm glad you have a supporting sister. Enjoy your wig shopping.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sounds fun! Update us with pics when you get a chance!

Very nice! I have worn a few wigs before. A red & a blonde. They really do help the overall look, I?ve never gone out in one though?.

Sounds like a good plan! It's really worthwhile having somebody to help in the selection process. Looking forward to seeing the results!
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Sounds wonderful. Nice to have that kind of support.
    Roxie

You have such a wonderful sister I know you will have a great time.
    Crissy

Happy hunting

Platinum Member
    that is a great idea.

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    That is great news Georgina.
    Should be fun and lead to all kinds of interesting adventures with your sister.

Emily

Sister or no Sister, wig shopping in a shop in person is really the only way to spend wig money unless you get those Halloween wigs. The store owner (usually it is a small shop), will be discreet and show you respect.

But I am super glad your sister will participate with you.

Sounds like great fun and your sister is correct. A full head of hair in women's style will make a huge difference. So much of telling what someone's identity is comes from those strings of protein on our heads and the way they are styled. It is probably the first thing we look at when we casually encounter someone. Other indications then follow in our quick glance identification. Facial features are also high on the list as well because we tend to start at the top and go down. It takes much less than a second to make the ID. And why not? Nerve signals travel at about 1,700 miles per hour. Enjoy your outing and I hope you find one you will fall in love with.

Have fun Georgina!
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Natalie you are correct. I have made my appointment and the owner was great. She assured me total privacy and confidentiality and they will assist me in any way they can. My sister is able to come and any other shops I wish to go into she will accompany me. I am so looking forward to the first of September.

I love the change a wig makes to my look and literally have over 100 in all styles and colours we used to go to a wig store in a big shopping mall and buy Noriko wigs at a pretty expensive cost but wigs from Sleek are fantastic at a fraction of the cost and even better for price and choice of styles are Shein check them out.

It should be fun -- enjoy it!
    I am what I am and also what I am not!