Hello everyone. (This post is going to be me trying to unload some "stuff" that I think has been festering in the back of m'head for a while. If this is of not of interest for you, please feel free to bypass this spammy-sort-of post.) 😉

I am quite enjoying the myriad different posts and topics in this forum....wish I'd found you girls ages ago.
I confess to feeling quite "low" today, and from what I have read in other threads, this might be the place I can unload, somewhat.

Have any of you ever felt envious of the GG's that surround you in daily life? Seeing the girls wandering about in the clothing that has been designed for their curvy physionomy? .... then getting this very deep gut-punch as your brain stops admiring and starts seeing just how not-femine your genetic original form is...nascent jealousy that every little girl going through her growing up phases will eventually have such a beautiful form...

I go through times like this, now and again.
Once, when stresses from work were quite overwhelming, I stood in the parking lot, beside the open door to my truck, and suddenly started silently crying into the night sky. The only words I could articulate at that very alone moment was: "Sometimes, I just want to be pretty..."

Discovering that CD'ing was an option for me was, dare I say, a true life saver for me... even though my journey of self-discovery remains very private and only at its beginning steps...

Sigh...didn't mean for this to be a core dump... i hope that i have not triggered or offended anyone.

(Feels a little lighter inside, having typed this out.)

Jenny