Thread: A promise kept!

A promise kept!

Last spring when my wife was out of town, I spent the entire week living "en femme" as much as possible. One of my outings was attending a play. I promised myself that this fall I would buy myself a season pass -- and I have gone and done it. As a courtesy, I asked my wife to join me, but she declined. Still, I am quite proud of myself.
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

Am I correct in understanding you had asked your wife to accompany you to these plays while you are en femme and you intend to attend all of them en femme?

Since she obviously knows you go out dressed, and it appears she doesn't have an issue with that, is her choice to decline your invitation simply a matter of she doesn't care to be seen with Nancy? Anyway, if attending the various plays as Nancy is your goal, congrats on following thru.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Maybe she just doesn't like the plays this year?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    Congrats Nancy on getting the pass to the play venue. Like Heather, I too am curious about you wife's reason.
    Maybe in time, your wife will change her mind and decide to accompany you.

Emily

Platinum Member
    Great that you are able to attend as yourself. Perhaps as your wife again when a particularly interesting play is being staged.

Banned Read only
    It could be a combination of really not enjoying watching a play and attending a play with Nancy en femme. From Nancy's previous posts it appears her wife is tolerant, but, not totally on board with her female presentation. I hope Nancy enjoys her outing to the plays.

Platinum Member
    Good for you Nancy.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Nancy, WOW!!!

A couple of you asked about my wife. Our relationship is DADT on the subject of my crossdressing. She doesn't like it, but I have enough other redeeming qualities for her to keep me around.ni would say she is more tolerant than accepting. I didn't expect her to accept my invitation, but she has surprised me on some things, and she's made it clear that she likes being asked, although maybe not about this one. We also have a subscription to another theater for both of us; the irony to me is that it has a reputation for doing very edgy material, and the LGBTQ+ community is very visible there.

Kimdl93, I'm amused by what I suspect is a typo. The first play I attended en femme was "I Am My Own Wife", about an East German crossdresser. I couldn't NOT dress up for that one!