Thread: Crossdressing Handbook: 10 Steps to becoming a Princess

Crossdressing Handbook: 10 Steps to becoming a Princess

This is my practical manual on how to practice crossdressing.

I plan to cover ten steps to follow to bring you closer to being a woman. Before starting, analyze your body. For example, the wider your body, the greater the difficulty, but even so, there are tricks to get around every body type and have a successful presentation. Each case is unique.

Let's go!

1. Depilation

The first step - and depending on the method (some can be painful) is hair removal. Women shave, so you will need to go through this (legs, body, underarms, and face.)

2. Nails

Women do their nails, so you'll need to do that too. YouTube and other sites offer nail tutorials. Choose a pretty nail polish color that matches the style you want to adopt.

3. Makeup

You will need to put on make-up. First, shave your beard. Makeup is important to hide some strands that are still on your face and also to make it more feminine. The makeup you should adopt also depends on the style you want and should match your outfit. There are several possibilities for makeup. A search of the internet, on sites like Pinterest, can help you choose a style and give you insights into buying and adapting it to yourself.

Many women took years to learn how to apply their makeup. You should practice and do research. Many crossdressing sites also have makeup tutorials.

Your Makeup Kit should have at least:

Base

Corrective make up

Face powder

Blush

Black pencil

Shadows

Eyelash mask

Eyebrow pencil or eyeshadow

Lipsticks (at least one dark and one light)

4. Curves and lingerie

Some crossdressers use padding and corsets to create feminine shapes. A padded panty can enhance your hips. There is a trick for you to "hide" or "tuck" your male genitalia. This will also help to give a feminine appearance.

As for the bra, buy one that makes it look like you have breasts or allows you to add inserts.

There are bras with built-in forms. You can buy forms and stick them on your body or put them in a mastectomy bra, for example.

There is an interesting model of breast forms, in high collar format. It helps to hide the Adam's apple - if you don't want this model, you can hide the apple with the help of a choker, wearing a high collar blouse or a scarf, for example.

Another way is to buy the "un-bra", that adhesive bra. With it you can develop a cleavage. Putting a push-up bra on top, it's a pretty cool effect.

Men have wider backs, and this can get in the way. For those who don't want to buy a size too big, you can use bra extenders. This helps to maintain the proportion between the body and the bra.

You can also choose tights, garter belts?

Remember that both the curves and the lingerie should match the outfit you are going to wear.

5. Wig

You need a wig. Choose a wig that fits you, that you like, and that matches your style.

6. Clothes

You're free to choose, and women's apparel offers multiple combinations: a princess dress? A flowery dress? A black blouse with a white skirt (or vice versa?) Business attire?

Choose the style you like and one that will blend into the situation you want to attend.

A search on the internet, on sites like Pinterest, can help you choose and coordinate a style.

7. Shoes

This is the hard part, as female feet are smaller than male feet. Some stores sell women's shoes in plus sizes, they are a little more expensive than regular ones. Learn to walk in high heels. Women wear high heels.

8. Accessories

There is a wide range of women's accessories: watches, bracelets, rings, earrings (you'll have to pierce your ear or wear clip-ons), scarves, tiaras, bags, hats? It's best to have a combination that matches your style, but don't overdo it.

A search on the internet, on sites like Pinterest, can help you choose a style.

9. Personality

You can adopt a personality of your own for your feminine side. Choose a name for your feminine self, learn to talk, walk, and act like a woman.

10. Know what you want

You need to know why and for what purpose you wish to dress like a woman. Is it fun? Is it a fetish? Do you want to be seen as a woman - but only at certain times and/or places or forever? Do you think about leaving the house dressed as a woman?

Do you want/want to dress completely like a woman or only partially? For example, do you only like lingerie? Not interested in makeup.

Do you want to keep it a secret or don't care if some or all people find out?

If your crossdressing practice a secret. You should exercise caution, for example, in how you hide your women's clothing and items.

You also need to know how you will (or will not) handle the matter with your family and friends.

It is also important to exchange experiences and knowledge with other people who also practice crossdressing, to enrich your experience.

If you feel comfortable, you can ask a therapist for help to get to know yourself better and understand this entire process.

These questions are important to define the best way to practice crossdressing.

These are a few of the points you may need to know in order to present the best woman that you can. Only you know what your inner princess is like, and you will certainly develop a method of your own to bring her out. The important thing is that you feel safe, happy, and have pleasant moments through this unique experience that is crossdressing.

Have you ever had access to a crossdressing manual?

Do you think this manual helped you?

Have you ever thought about making your own crossdressing manual?

Is there something missing for this manual to be complete?

I'm looking forward to your responses.
    Last edited by marieclaire; 08-25-2022 at 06:40 PM.

It's a concise and interesting list, but I'd suggest moving item 10 to item 1 and start with knowing what you want. After figuring out how you want to present, you can then go through the rest of the list in order to get to whatever that 'want' might be. For me, I'm more androgynous and have my own longer hair. So forms and wigs aren't important. I'd pick and choose the rest as needed.

All that said. It is a good basic list. Thanks.

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    I also find it an interesting list.
    More detail is needed and would be very helpful in the areas of clothes, wig, & curves.
    A great start, thanks for spending the time to do it, and hopefully keep improving on it.

Emily

One thing I discounted in my early crossdressing is how effective hip and butt padding can be in rounding out the curves for a natural look. Even with fantastic looks, having a straight edge down the sides does come across as convincing as is possible. Personally I hate putting them on but I love the results.

Sandi

I agree with Bea, knowing what you want is the first step and then branch out from there. I've only been here a short time, but I've seen a mix of almost everything one could consider represented. I know what my desire is, and I also know what my reality is. Others have completely different experiences and desires.
    Other than that, as a whole I believe it is a good first look at ea?h step. You could probably write a book on each one of those steps listed.
    Roxie

Looks to me that this is an outline for a book. And I agree 10 should be 1. It is a good list for crossdressing in general where the person goes all the way. Most eventually do, to some extent. And the practice, practice, practice part is so very important. Makeup is really an art form that requires skill and a good concept of what the conclusion should look like which goes back to creating what you want. The skill part takes time to learn. But following these steps over and over and over will eventually result in some success. The great painters were mostly men but the female painters often show a different concept.

There could be a whole book just on clothing and shopping for it!

Good list and each could be expanded on. I liked the starting point for a makeup kit. Thank you.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum Marie Claire, some exploring on this forum would do better than searching pinterest. Could actually interact with the people to help achieve your goals here!

11. Kiss a frog!

The only way I will ever become a princess! Sigh.