Thread: Evening regime?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Evening regime?

Wondering if anybody has adopted an "evening regime"? Most GG's I know make it a point every night to cleanse and moisturize their face before going to bed. I've started to do so as well, even though I don't wear makeup as a matter of routine. But I do get regular facials and the tech's have commented that the skin on my face is in good condition. I attribute that to either flattery or reinforcement that the nightly moisturizer works.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I don't but certainly think I should, combination of lack of discipline and just being very tired at the end of the day. Good suggestion, thanks.

I think you meant regimen.
    Mine is to moisturize my face and then also my legs and arms to keep everything smooth. I use Oil of Olay on my face and have for a number of years. For my legs and arms I use either Gold Bond or Jurgens. I don't go for any expensive creams.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Most nights I wash my face with Dove soap, and twice a week, on the advice of my electrologist, I exfoliate. I use Cetaphil for moisturiser on my face.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

My wife purchased a product to apply and leave on the face overnight and a part 2 product that has a scrubbing quality for the next morning to remove it. She was told by her dermatologist that is was not a correct treatment for her.

I am now the proud recipient of $200 facial regiment for use 2 to 3 x a week. My face feels fantastic.

I do have one but it is more breast growth related, the area I feel needs the most work right now! lol But I do moisturize every single night and spend at least an hour per night, sometimes more.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Not for me!

#1. My skin was ruined at age 19 by the beach sun.
    #2. I'm 79. So my good skin days r gone.
    #3. I'm too lazy to add a regime to my evening schedule.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Simple,
    wash face
    brush teeth
    if mascara, remove

All the other doesn't matter. No cream, ointment, special routine would change anything on this old face. Your results may vary.

Similar to SirDonna, it?s automatic, remove any makeup, wash face, apply night cream, brush teeth and gargle with mouthwash. I?m not too sure if it improves my skin, but it?s a routine I?ve done for years. I also lotion my legs and arms.

Put on a bra, forms, nightgown and wash it down with an adult beverage.

See Sherry's response above. Change 79 to 77 and that is my response, too.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I shower every night with 1 of the Olay body washes and wash my face with Kate Somervile Exfolikate. Between my shower and bed time I use a pore cleaning mask once a week. Prior to bed I moisturize with Olay moisturizer and apply an eye cream, currently I'm using a Sisley Paris eye cream.
    Jill

Oh yes. For years I have moisturized my face and then also my legs and arms. Scrub and shave closely. I am 52 yet said to look way younger. Take your vitamins.

Evening routine is shower and a light moisturizer on my legs I need to add an evening face cream my morning routine includes a lavender scented body lotion and Ponds face cream this definitely sets a feminine tone to start my day.

I moisturize every day, however I do it in the morning.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".