Thread: Careless almost cost me!

Careless almost cost me!

We were just cleaning out the spare bedroom and my wife exclaimed, ?Whose are these?? as she held a pair of size 10 3? strappy Nine West heels. Obviously, they are mine and are probably the most comfortable 3? heels I own thanks to Poshmark. She keeps asking if my daughter or DIL know anyone who would want them because they are ?so cute!? At least I know I have good feminine taste! But, I nearly lost my heels for being careless. Hope I didn?t leave lingerie or makeup laying about! You just can?t be too careful!

Platinum Member
    You know someone is going to ask, so it may as well be me. Does your wife know you're a cross dresser and she actually knows the heels are your heels? Maybe, she was teasing a little? It's not possible to read any voice inflection by your wife into your post. If I was in your heels, it would be a size 13 that needed explaining.

Aimee, I see you've been a member here since 2006. If your wife doesn't know you CD, you are the master of deception.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Platinum Member
    My guess is she will continue to be curious about an inexplicable pair of cute scrappy heels. By process of elimination, she may come up with two possibilities that involve you.

Aimee, She has to know these heels are yours. I like Stephanie wear a size 13 women's shoe, so if I was not out to my wife, there would be no doubt that it would be my shoe.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Reality Check
    If you crossdress in the same home as your wife or someone else, it's a matter of not "if", but "when" you will be caught. You have been caught.

It's time to fess up and have the talk. Before she finds your wig or breast forms.
    Krisi

Aspiring Member
    your wife either
    1) thinks you crossdress or
    2) thinks you are having an affair with a crossdresser or
    3) thinks you are having an affair with a really large women.

which would she find least objectionable?

when my wife found the full extent of my dressing, i came clean on number 1 rather than she thinks 2 or 3

The room was so full of boxes and clothes you could barely walk into it so I think she’s convince a family member or visitor accidentally left them. But, it’s correct…not “if,” but when I get caught.

I agree with Jamie. Remember, women have ESP. Odds are, she knows. You might plan to have the big talk. You might be surprised. I was.

My wife tolerates my crossdressing. But cheating? No way, and I would not blame her. Even if the talk does not happen there is no reason to not be prepared.

I hope you retrieved them and put hem out of sight .......................Debra

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    As Paulie mentioned, when my ex found a bra in our bedroom she was sure I was having an affair!

Confessing to CDing was preferable to having her think that!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hi Aimee
    I'm going to second everyone else who says you need to have "The Talk" & ideally quite soon.

Please read https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...l-your-partner for some good advice.

Good luck !

The more clothes you buy and hide. Thr bigger change of being outed.
    And Right. I am having a affair with a woman who wears size 10 heels. Your wife knows , she knows your shoe size

My heels were in a bag of clothes along with a perfect Spanx shaper. I didn’t know she had given them to a friend as she left for a pedicure. When I turned into the driveway her friend was just getting into her car saying she just picked up several bags of clothes my wife had slated for Goodwill. “Oh my God, my cute Nine West heels are in there somewhere!” I thought. I told her there were a couple of things I wanted to keep and she said to help myself. I felt the trash bags for my 3” heels and bingo I found them along with the Spanx body shaper. I covered them with one of her blouses from the bag and gathered them up. Whew, so close…so love those cute strappy heels! Back where they belong!

And now your wife and her friend suspect you crossdress! Lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

She knows. 😊

Banned Read only
    Women have a highly developed sense of intuition. Far more powerful than that of men. For whatever reason, she's playing down the fact that those are your shoes. She knows. Trust me.

A while back, my dog got a hold of a pair of my pink panties and was carrying them around the house. My wife, who does not own any pink panties, took them from my dog,brought them to me and said "I think these are yours. I'm glad I know about your dressing, because otherwise we'd be having a very different conversation right now!"

Aimee - don't fool yourself, you are snagged. Time for the talk.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

I know the feeling being careless has almost outed me also like others have said she knows. Kris the pink pantie story is cute your wife is a keeper.

Wife knows and is ok with it. Oven some levels. The question is at what level. As knows but don?t care as long as doesn?t have to see it. It?s ok in the house but not outside ?

One careless moment I had is loading some photos of myself in the sane way I load all of my regular photos. The ?regular? workflow ultimately ends up on google photos which was shared with my teenage daughter. Oops! That was a long few weeks! She didn?t handle it well, but my wife saved the day with a Halloween story. That?s been a couple of years ago now. Wondering when it might be a time when my daughter will process this and be okay with it.

I cannot hide it in my house. My wife counted my clothes and shoes when I was away. I am glad I do not have to hide it anymore.