Thread: Happy self-discovery

Red face Happy self-discovery

Okay, this thread is likely to be old-news to most of you...
    ...but it is an epiphany for me. 😉
    ...oh, and it is sort of spammy too...(shrug)
    -
    -
    -

My CD journey is still very much private, but there are circumstances in my life that chance.
    For example: I am a Canadian Elementary school teacher, which means that this last week of August is my setup/gear-up for the coming school year. This is a moderately solitary process for me, since I teach French, Music and Drama from a cart that I wheel from room to room. As such, the past 2 days, I have been able to put bra+forms+nice feminine top on. As I work in a small, pretty conservative little town, this avoids any unnecessary entanglements.
    Well, I finish for the day today, and am walking out to the truck, and i make a personal discovery:
    ....dang! Feeling boob-jiggle when I walk is a very happy feeling! Almost makes me want to flaunt my "girls" and how well they emulate actual female breasts...

Heh heh. I needed this. Life has been quite emotional for me this week, as my wife and I has a big blow out argument on Sunday night. Nothing relationship shattering, but it takes a lot out of me to actually let frustrations get vented... and I have been feeling very brittle all week...songs on my playlists are triggering tears way more, that sort of thing. The little walk to my truck was a moment of happy lightness for me, and it was much needed.

Hugs to all of you.

Jenny

Sometimes it's the little things that make the day! Sounds like a fun time, the quiet before the storm as it were.

Platinum Member
    Most of us have had that moment of discovery. I think wearing breast and feeling their motion can be one of the defining moments in emergence as cross dresser and perhaps an early realization of ones gender identity.

Hope things calm down at home!

Jenny, Yes it is a great feeling when you can feel the bounce. Welcome to the forum. Bon courage pour la prochaine ann?e scolaire.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yes, Jenny, wearing breast forms out is old hat for me, yawn.

But, wearing breast forms to work is something I will never be able to do!

How do u get away with it in conservative little town!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Lovely, happy post, go girl xxx

Some of us can only dream of being able to do that at work. Congratulations.

Hope all goes well with you wife.

im new here and not yet clued in how the situation with your wife is, but i hope you work it out and get to a good place.

Love the jiggle many of us have used the stairs just to feel the jiggle makes me laugh thinking about it. Hope all goes well with your wife.

Well, for one thing, it is not as if I was going to staff meetings. My setup work is pretty much a solitary set of tasks. And most of the time, I am safe in my little office or travelling in my truck. Can't wear anything too fem when the school year is underway.
    (Shrug)

Yeah! But do be careful. I know your up there in Canada and not down here in, well who knows what land. But a few years ago, all the elementary teachers did the men in black thing for Halloween. All the women teachers wore black suits and the one lone male teacher wear a black skirt suit with pumps, makeup and wig. Kind of tell he had help or had done that before. He looked really good! But some parents complained and the end of the school year his contract was not renewed. Just saying.

Karren, what you just said is precisely why I do not crossdress in any visible way at work. My workplace has a very pro lgbtqia+ policy in place. Yet, not once have I ever seen or heard of someone trans or CD coming to work dressed in a gender mode opposite of what they were assigned at birth. I don't know why. I've been there quite a long time, and I've never heard any scuttlebutt about why that might be the case. It's a large enough employer that it should have happened many times. But, it hasn't. I'm not willing to risk my job to find out why. I would love to be able to CD at work, but it isn't going to happen.

My wife and I have discussed that when I retire, I'll go full en femme for the last week of work. What's the worse they can do? Have bad memories of me? Who cares.

But, ...not yet.

Jenny, if you feel comfortable doing that, then more power to you. I would be cautious though, especially if people other than yourself are depending on your income.

Wait until you feel the jiggle of your own breasts. That is a great feeling

Tracy

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Oh that moment when you first become aware of the jiggle.

Oh, yes. I am keenly aware of the need for me to be cautious here. My wife expressed this very concern a while back...and I have taken it to heart. Wearing bra and panties/hose under work clothes is not any kind of problem. Popping the forms in for the 1-hour drive home...well, I am using that as a little reward to m'self to help me with focus at work.