Well never say never, right?? Well many of you saw my first post and I teased that there are a close knit of people who know about my cross style, after I told my wife (who was the absolute first person), each has a unique story that I will tell. Well this is a story about one of those people (my skin therapist).

About 3 years ago, I finally got the nerve to shave my legs. One thing about me is that I ALWAYS had hairy feet and toes. My wife actually used to call me Frodo (from LOTR, but you all probably already knew that). Anyway the other crazy thing about my leg hair, is that due to the type of socks I wear (for another absolutely different hobby), the hair on my lower leg has been scant. So I inch-by-inch started to shave? some from the top?.some from the bottom. Really since my lower legs already had a baldness to it, the lower was not noticeable. Anyway, when it came to my toes the amount of blood was too much. I could not do it and was cutting myself too much.

I did find a spa that charged $10 to wax the toes. I think because I had so much she charged me $15, but still worth it. Then I started to ask her to wax a bit higher above the ankle. She was very nice about it (and I tipped well), but I felt a vibe that she did not really like working with men.

I found another spa in another town (super progressive), and LGBTQXYZ friendly. When she was waxing my lower legs and toes, I shared my secret and she was so cool about everything, and saying whenever you are ready to wax more, not a problem.

Last month (after my summer vacation was over with my very close friends who do not know), I decided to wax the whole thing (almost whole thing). Legs, bikini, and butt (but not a Hollywood if you know what I mean). The skin therapist was so cool about everything (I was nervous), and I AM LOVING it. Having no hair on the legs in summer is so much cooler, water feels colder, and keeping the backside cleaner!

Not sure how long until I can wax again. I usually plan a winter trip with my very close friends, and I am not sure if I am ready (or ever will be ready) to share this with them, but I am going to enjoy this last bit of summer and fall. For now, I will not be shaving my legs again!