Confession: I mostly lurk here, but had to share this. I sometimes read some of the ?close call? posts on here and think, ?this is BS, no way that happened.

Apology: for anyone I?ve doubted in my head, I?m sorry.

Wow that was close: I live in an apartment with a woman. The only things we see eye to eye on are the benefits of splitting rent, and her wardrobe. We interact very little and that?s ok for both of us as we have our own lives. She travels a lot, I don?t, but I ?share? her clothes when she?s gone. Yesterday I was enjoying the day in my office wearing only pantyhose and a t-shirt, she was supposed to be gone until tomorrow when I hear her come in! I?m separated from my room with no clothes to cover up in a chastity cage and pantyhose. Needless to say I was terrified. The key to the cage was on the kitchen table, and I couldn?t go anywhere. I knew she wouldn?t come to my office, but I also didn?t know where she was at so couldn?t get to my bedroom, or the key in the kitchen. Thankfully she left about two hours later and could breathe again. On an extra lucky note, I hadn?t been in her closet yesterday.