Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A breakthrough in a long struggle

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    Congratulations!! What a wonderful story. It’s what we dream will be the outcome when you’re a married cross dresser.

So awesome and I?m very happy for you!

Silver Member
    Thank you all for your comments. It truly has been a test of patience and of finding the right way to start such a conversation. One reason we've stayed together is her Catholic upbringing in which she took "for better or worse" very seriously these 40 years. Without it, she would have blown the marriage to smithereens.

Because I myself tried to kill off Suzanne when she first appeared and later tried to hide her, my wife felt like she had been lied to, which probably made our journey longer and more difficult than necessary. Obviously, being honest about it up front, as so many here suggest, is the best way to go, so I don't recommend doing it the way I have. But maybe I've been able to show that all is not lost if you've missed that boat.

honesty up front is definately the best way i think. but we all know how hard that can be i guess.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    You had me at "I had the most wonderful conversation with my wife recently." Empathy is a beautiful thing. Inspiring moment. Thanks for sharing!