Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are all CD's / TV's. TS in denial?

Denial... of what, exactly?
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Quote Originally Posted by DaniellaUK View Post
    Applies to me. I know the truth, too afraid of hurting my loved ones. Anyone else in this position?
    That's pretty much me. It took many years to figure it out. Several YouTube channels by Trans people and professional therapists helped. I dress to help with dysphoria and to get a glimpse of what life might have been like.

I identify as a crossdresser because I sometimes wear women's clothes. I have no interest in diminishing my masculinity. I have facial and body hair. No way am I a transsexual in denial. Just pass me my bra. panties and male outerwear, please, because I need to run an errand.