Thread: One of those small things

One of those small things

Most mornings while my SO sits in bed knitting I'm downstairs in a skirt, tee, bra and forms. After tidying the kitchen I have breakfast consisting of a warmed croissant, split with a drizzle of honey.

Standing to eat like a lot of GG's I'll lean slightly forward so crumbs don't fall down my cleavage while taking a bite. However occasionally a flake of pastry will find it's way onto my tee.

Now it male mode it'd get the full hand brush off but as I'm in femme mode I find myself being far more delicate and just using the nail of my little finger to flick it away.

It's just one of those little differences in mannerisms that somehow we all pick up, often unnoticed to ourselves but if done while out and about contribute it creates a bigger picture for the onlooker to more likely see a female than male.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

sounds wonderfull. for myself im just curious if i'll ever get to that point or not. very much at the start of my journey since opening up to my SO.

Very true my female mannerisms have evolved while dressed sometimes I surprise myself acting more ladylike without thinking about it.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    In 25 years of dressing I don't think my mannerisms have changed a bit. Except that I sit with my knees together in fem mode!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    I am exclusively a dress wearer, no pants. When I have the opportunity to go out in the evening for a drive and a stroll I always wear a dress and a low rise (2") wedge. In guy mode I'll get into my automobile right foot first and sort of climb in. In female/dress mode I turn with my body towards the seat, sit and then swing my entire body into the looking forward position.

Yes, I sit with my knees together when wearing a dress; guy mode usually knees are apart. Although, if I do cross my legs it is usually at the knee with one knee over the other while guy mode it is usually legs extended out with legs crossed at the ankles. However, many times in guy mode I will cross my legs at the knees to open up the vertebrae at the lower back. I was taught that by a physical therapist.

Of course, there wisp away a stray hair that may fall upon my face when wearing a wig.

The biggest challenge is to shorten my stride when taking a stroll.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    In 25 years of dressing I don't think my mannerisms have changed a bit. Except that I sit with my knees together in fem mode!:
    Maybe silicone repels crumbs?