Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wifes question

Her. Life would total change if you were gone. You two except your life. The two of you make up that relationship. Any change in daily life changes everything. It would be harder if you were gone. Less money more expenses. Someone must be paid to do what you do. It seems like you are in a good place. No one?s life is perfect. It?s just how well you deal with it

You are there for her and she is there for you. Wise and kind and fortunate.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Aspiring Member
    anything to relieve me of the torment of being caught between a rock and a hard place

Reality Check
    The real question would be; Do you ever go to bed at night and pray that you will wake up as a woman?

That would be my prayer (knowing of course, that this is impossible and could never happen).
    Krisi

Silver Member
    If your dressing were to disappear your relationship would change for the worse? Wow, and by that I mean WOW!!! I can't think of a more unexpected exchange. Congratulations, you've clearly done a lot of things perfectly for your spouse to see you in that light. That conversation must make you feel as good as I did when my wife told me, "I'm beginning to love the person you're becoming."

It looks like you have an understanding and happy wife that you can share intimate conversations with. Be appreciative.

Maria, thanks for sharing with us this moment. Very thoughtful comments and inputs from many members. I believe that anything is our life that brings a struggle and at the same time is a inseparable part of us is a strong candidate to be wished magically gone!

Have discussed with my girlfriend this possibility and our conclusion is very similar to yours regarding the benefits of our current relationship. But what shocked me was the fact that without cross dressing we probably wouldn?t have made this far as a couple. She views the cross dressing as a safe heaven of happiness, true expression and honesty. We cherish as a couple this reality in our relationship.

Thanks again for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    She then asked me a crazy question, that when I go to bed did I ever pray that I would wake up the next morning and my desire to dress would be gone?
    Not a chance. Like some others here said, when I go to bed I have thoughts of waking up 100% as a woman.