Thread: I think I'm out of the doldrums

I think I'm out of the doldrums

Haven't had a huge urge to dress as of late.

COVID put a damper on the opportunities to dress as you all know.

Woke this AM and the pink had descended. BIG order incoming.

Now I'm all excited for it to get here. The anticipation is a big part of the enjoyment!

SJ

Nice!

What did you get?
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Pink Kitten FMO, Thigh High Pack(6), Sequin Party Dress, wig(2), Gladiator Boots, Pink Body suit(Satin). All I can recall off the top of my head. There was more.
    Last edited by char GG; 09-12-2022 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours

That is a big order - enjoy

It would appear you are back! Feels good doesn't it?
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

Platinum Member
    Glad you are feeling motivated again.

We have all been there and fortunately it does come back!
    Crissy

Everybody varies from time to time. Good to hear you have gone through another shift. Everybody's identity neural networks are always shifting and changing as circumstances change, but the fact remains that the variations always tend to return toward some basic pattern that we are born with and is "constructed" to allow us to deal with the variability in a world that itself is incredibly variable. Only the details change as circumstances and experiences change. It is a form of learning that exists because your brain in "plastic" and adaptable so you can move through the world fairly smoothly most of the time.

This variation is more pronounced in some people than in others and that is due to the great complexity of it all. For most men and women their gender traits and characteristics that operate at the moment as well as in the big picture are very consistent. But for us, we are configured differently and almost certainly have traits and characteristics at the moment and in the big picture that cover a huge range of variations in the environment we live in and experience. Why is not known, but it is that way for some reason and the foundation seems to be that humans are extremely variable in our behavioral foundations. The more variable your foundation the more the functioning will vary as we move through a world that has almost infinite variabilities that we must adapt to in our own ways. Without that variability and adaptability our characteristic inventiveness and creativity would not exist.