Thread: Flying pretty, Almost!

Flying pretty, Almost!

Hi all, yesterday I had to travel from North Carolina to Buenos Aires via Houston, my layover in Houston was 10 hrs, so I planned to get to the airport in NC, change there after clearing security and spend the rest of the day dressed pretty. Of course many plans don't work out the way we would like for them to work, after clearing security, I realized that my girl clothes were in the bag I checked in, so I had o fly to Houston as I were.
    I was a bit disapointed at my carelessnes, but decided that I would still carry out the rest of my plan.
    After I retrieved my bags in Houston I walked straight into the mens room and to a boot to change clothes. A few minutes later I walked out of the mens room fully en femme, I did some light makeup at the airport in North Carolina and decided to keep going with that, I thought that walking dressed as a woman out of the mens room was stressing enough, so I was not going to retouch my makeup in the mens room.
    So I went to the rental car parking lot in a nice green dress and sandals with my long hair loose and minimal makeup, rented a car and went to a property in Houston that I have to do some repairs on.
    The property is unocupied so I did what I had to do in my dress (including going up to the attic and installing some leak detectors, I checked and retouched lightly my makeup and decided on going shopping.
    So I visited Marshalls, did some purchase of makeup and a couple of bras there, then I visited DSW (no purchases), HEB and finally Norsdtrom rack where I bought a couple of androgynous ladies walking shoes.
    It was time to go back to the airport, the original plan was to change to male clothes at the car rental facility, but since I missed the flying en femme in the morning, I decided that I will do all the check in, clearing security and who knows, maybe the 14 hr flight en femme?
    At terminal C in IAH, while checking my bags the self checking machine was a bit slow, so an attendand came to me and ask "Do you need any help mam?", this is the first time ever, I was so stunned that I did not know how to answer or which voice to use, so I just shaked my head and said thank you.
    I passed security and went to the airline lounge to wait for my flight and to decide what to do next.
    At the end, I decided to change back in the lounge, because in Buenos Aires would be difficult to change and I was going to be picked up by another employee of the company I work for, I am not out yet, so I went to the showers in the lounge, took a nice shower and emerged in my normal androgynous clotes.
    I am still very exited, a lot of firsts for me!
    I hope to do it more often, it was a great day!
    Thanks for reading!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Annajose; 09-09-2022 at 02:44 PM.

Platinum Member
    What an interesting and exciting adventure! I am glad you were able to make the most of your opportunities!

Annajose, Sounds like a great adventure.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sounds like a wonderful and exciting experience.

sounds like a real nice adventure.
    maybe i'll get there one day

wow, amazing I would have bricked it through secuity !!!

Looking good. Hope you have a good time

Hi Debs, actualy to tell you the truth, once you are all dressed up in the terminal, passing security is very easy. The TSA people are 100% respectful and professional and did not bat an eye. The first step was the difficult one, that was getting out of the stall in the men's bathroom all dressed up.
    Thanks for commenting on my post!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Thank you ladies for your comments, still have way to go, have to loose a bunch of pounds and improve dramatically on my makeup. Also, not sure what do do with my hair, is long, but is to fragile and unless I glue it down with gel it flies al over the place. But I will keep trying!