Thread: So, it looks like this is happening?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So, it looks like this is happening?

There?s a sports bar, Twin Peaks, I frequent to watch my favorite teams and where I?ve gotten to know several of the waitresses fairly well. It?s what some would call a breasteraunt, skimpy outfits, etc.,which I?ll admit is an attraction.
    Anyway, last fall a conversation ensued when one of the waitresses noticed my gynecomastia.

The end result is that they have convinced my 65 year old man in a dress self, to show up for Halloween as a Twin Peaks girl.

Here are the girls in the uniform top I found on eBay. I?ll post me in the full outfit when the time comes

Please feel free to try and talk me out of this. LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ShelbyDawn; 09-04-2022 at 02:40 PM.