Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Solo camping next week

Solo camping next week

Next week I have vacation days and I booked a campsite at a nearby provincial park for 3 nights. I will be by myself and the campsite has some privacy. So I plan to be dressed and just enjoy my time off from work. There's a nice beach also. Now to decide what I want to take instead of my entire closet.

Banned Read only
    Don't apply anything with a scent. You'll be eaten alive.

tbryant, Enjoy your vacation and opportunity to dress.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    Don't apply anything with a scent. You'll be eaten alive.
    I'm more worried about mosquitoes than any animal. They are more vicious than any animal we have here I have thermacell mosquito repellants, bug zapper and bug spray.. I haven't gotten into getting perfumes or stuff like that other than deodorant, so don't have to worry about that.

Enjoy your vacation and your fun time dressing. Keep the bug spray handy.
    Crissy

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    Hopefully you let us know how your adventure goes. Sounds great, and enjoy!

Oh how I love setting by a camp fire in tights and heels. If ever I figure out how to shrink my photo's I will post. Have a wonderful trip.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by tbryant2k16 View Post
    I'm more worried about mosquitoes than any animal. They are more vicious than any animal we have here I have thermacell mosquito repellants, bug zapper and bug spray.. I haven't gotten into getting perfumes or stuff like that other than deodorant, so don't have to worry about that.
    I was referring to mosquitoes. Animals? I guess you never know until it happens. There was an attack this week on a guy by a black bear.

Don't forget your bathing suit.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    I was referring to mosquitoes. Animals? I guess you never know until it happens. There was an attack this week on a guy by a black bear.
    Ha Ha!! Ya, I can see the mosquito being referred to an animal.
    In the park I'm going to, there are likely bears, but they are in other areas. The Natural Resources officers keep a good eye on bears that come near the main camping area.

The mosquito has been called the unofficial bird of Manitoba.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Yep, definitely going to pack a couple.

Reality Check
    Remember, you are camping. It's not a fashion show. No real woman would wear heels when camping.
    Krisi

Mosquito repellent will be your fragrance of choice. And watch out for wigs around the campfire...most are not heat-friendly. Beyond that, sounds like a blast. Enjoy, and take pics to show!
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

I agree with Kris.
    Pictures, or it didn't happen... lol

Don?t wear heels in the woods!

Ya, high heels and sand likely don't go well. I won't be going crazy with dressing, just the basics like some denim skirts, couple summer dresses, feminine tops, leggings, pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Remember, you are camping. It's not a fashion show. No real woman would wear heels when camping.
    Totally agree, also you don't want to draw any attention from those involved in running the facility.
    Blend in rather than draw attention. Neighbors might not be supportive of a fashion show.

Aspiring Member
    I go camping at least once a year with large group of couples. other than bathing suit and skorts, i dont see that as a place to really cross dress if you want to fit in. about 15 women over 4 or 5 nights and you might get one athletic or sporty dress sighting. the other campers in campers may dress slightly more feminine

Sounds like a good time to me... enjoy your camping trip.
    Julianna Frances

I'd skip the dresses. My wife and I camp all the time, so far me in drab only, but you never know :-). We have camped at a lot of state parks, some National Parks, and some "RV Resorts". (We have a camping trailer). I have never once seen a fellow camper in a dress, male or female. I don't *remember* seeing any in a skirt, either, unless it was a skort. Jeans and shorts are the order of the day for GGs, and nowadays capris and leggings. I did wear a denim skirt once in the evening (after dark) at a state park in SC. I walked around the campground, but didn't really encounter anyone. I hung out for a while in our screen room and really enjoyed it. I was in drab the rest of the trip.

Ya, it was a good time. Setting up the tent in a skirt and cami was really interesting. Mostly wore a denim skirt at my site only. Definitely took more clothes than I needed. Had my breastplate on for most of the time also.

Went swimming at the little lake multiple times. Had a one piece or a bikini with a swimshirt over top. Made a thread in the other category about what I think of the swimming trunks now.

Then taking the tent down I was in a skirt.

Overall it's been a really relaxing few days. I was along the main road and seeing how vacant other area were, I will book in one of those next time. I had some privacy, but still had many vehicles and people going by.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Have a great vacation. I hope you checked it's not a naturist campsite and beach.

Glad you got to enjoy yourself and do some swimming. Good that you now know where the less busy and more secluded areas are.
    Next time will be even better.

Next week I have vacation days and I booked a campsite at a nearby provincial park for 3 nights. I will be by myself and the campsite has some privacy. So I plan to be dressed and just enjoy my time off from work. There's a nice beach also. Now to decide what I want to take instead of my entire closet.
    Ballet flats tights and leotard for your walks in the soft beach sand at night as the sun sets and the warm breeze drifts
    Over your nylons - enjoy

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Ya, high heels and sand likely don't go well. I won't be going crazy with dressing, just the basics like some denim skirts, couple summer dresses, feminine tops, leggings, pants.
    Have you tried heels and hose in the soft sand it can be an interesting experience
    Last edited by char GG; 08-23-2022 at 10:07 PM. Reason: duplicate comment

Now to decide what I want to take instead of my entire closet.
    I always found that to be the most difficult task! And ended up taking just about everything I owned! Good luck!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    You've inspired me! Now, I want to take Sherry out in the wilds to a nudist camp. Almost no packing required and I'll see how well my silicone suit passes!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!