Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Dressing as a Bride as fun as it looks ? And How do most wives react to the Idea

I’ve gone to David’s Bridal and had a fitting session, it was fun.

My wife is very supportive of my dressing and knew I made the appointment. The only questions about the whole idea she had were how much was I wanting to spend and did I really want a wedding dress or the experience of being fitted?

I put on my wife's wedding dress on our wedding night. I was 20, she was 19. She knew all there was to tell about me at the time. I had no idea what effect that had on her until one of her confidants told me 40 years later. It's just another one of those things I wish I hadn't done.

I remember it as just putting it on, admiring myself in the mirror for a minute and taking it off. Her telling of it was that I wore it for a half hour. Whatever, it was a thoughtless thing to do and I shouldn't have done it.

A few years ago I was in Eureka Springs, AR (if you haven't been there, GO!) and won the Halloween costume contest at one of the bars, dressed as a bride. I had THE most fun. The interaction with the women in the crowd was wonderful. I found a dress and veil at Goodwill for not a lot of money, spent a little more time than usual on makeup, picked out my fanciest earrings and necklace. For me it was trans heaven.
    Last edited by AlisonRenee; 09-28-2022 at 11:12 PM. Reason: just added to it.
    [SIZE="3"]Ali[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"You're as beautiful as you feel"... Carole King[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    i wear some basics in front or wife but not a bra or dress. i dont think she would like it much. definitely not a turn on but we play with me.in lingerie and hose and stuff.

i dont think she would like a wedding dress but not sure if she would really say anything. definitely would not be a turn on

The closest I ever came was my 2nd marriage. I wore my kilts, doublet, and feather bonnet.
    Jon

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I think more of the fun would come from being a bride for the day. Having a special day where you are the most beautiful person in the room and treated as such. Not going to have as much fun wearing the dress in my living room. It's also a bit cumbersome and a bit of effort to wear. I think the experience is worth way more than the actual dress.

It is a dream of mine to be the bride and be a brides maid and an maid of honor. Maybe one day, I would love to experience the whole thing.
    Amanda

This hasn?t been a dream per se, but today I took my wife to a costume shop for a flapper dress to wear at her upcoming Halloween day at work. While she changed, I was standing next to the wedding dresses. A couple my size were there, but?I see this white dress with embroidery and beads, princess cap 1/2 sleeves and beautiful bodice. I had to catch myself not to be to obvious.

Later today my wife said We need to do Halloween as Sonny and Cher in reverse roles. Im ready but we need a party to go to I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisthebride View Post
    Attachment 331075

One of my favorite Halloween?s ever. ... Totally worth dressing up as a bride and spending a fun evening with my friends dressed as a bride. Awesome!
    I would so have enjoyed being around a bunch of friends when I dressed as a bride; alas, I was with only one. Your experience must have been wonderful.

I?ve done it and it was very amazing! One thing you realize and honestly respect women for is the weight of a good gown! That?s a lot to tote around for a day and I can?t even imagine how it would feel being strapless. What a load to carry with just boobs and body tension in a strapless gown. Mine had shoulder straps. Enjoy

my wife and I have discussed it a few times. If we ever renew I plan to wear a wedding dress. think Giselle from Enchanted. Huge skirt. Huge puff sleeves. My wife wants the same.

Gwendolyn

Best Halloween ever.

Several years ago my wife and I went on a "cross dresser themed cruise" that was scheduled to include Halloween night.
    Our costumes were Bride and Groom, and of course, I was the Bride.
    I really enjoyed it as I was in drag the whole cruise.

Found my wedding folder....

wed1.jpg

wed6.jpg

wed11.jpg
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Although I don't have an SO to worry about showing, I've always wanted to own my own wedding dress. All of this talk has certainly done nothing to assuage that desire and, since I'm not getting any younger, I decided that now was the time to indulge myself.
    Price has always been an issue for me as it can be an awful expensive proposition for something with limited utility. I have found my new go-to website very recently and decided to check out their evening gown/wedding dress collection and holy cow, I've purchased three gowns just this week. All for an average price of $45 including shipping!
    I really never thought this was possible!
    Here's a picture of the latest score...

Elegant Chiffon.jpg
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

That is indeed a lovely dress Erin.

Absolutely gorgeous Erin!!

I've had four Wedding gowns so far and found them to be "So cool"!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Never wantednto wear a wedding dress. Reason is that when my wife and were married , she simply wore a white dress that she owned. We did not have money for a dress. I would never wish to wear what she could not.
    JC

the guy that plays dress up and that has the best wife in the world!

It looks to me that Karren is having a great time! Not to mention she is a blushing bride, LOL
    Crissy

It is. I am about to post a few photos of my attempt in the photo section...

Lovely, I’m jealous ♥️

i havent done a whole bridal look, but i wanted to wear a big tulle skirt for the longest time. when i finally stitched one together out of 80 yards of tulle, i immediately regretting it once i put it on.

big dresses look nice but holy hell they are uncomfortable and warm

Erin, that's what it's all about.
    Susann_Gardener

Beautiful Erin.