Thread: Sorry I have been so quiet?

Sorry I have been so quiet?

I used to post a lot here. That was mostly when I was still trying to figure out my life, and my needs.

I was born with a male body, but over time I proved to have a mind which was much more on the feminine side. I repressed it until I was in my early 50’s, with both parents plus my wife all passed away. Finally sought my own needs.

Four years of experimenting in a gender fluid way, before I decided I needed to flip the gender switch to the female setting, and break it off. Never turned back, never regretted becoming as fully female as I could.

Four years on hormone therapy, jumping through hoops to convince insurance companies that I know who I really am inside my mind.

I’ve been pretty quiet for the last year. Nothing really left to say. All the barriers are behind me. But Covid has delayed availability of operating theater space. So even though I have met or far exceeded every barrier placed in my path, and should have been scheduled for my lower surgery last year, I am still in a waiting queue, with no assigned surgical date for my lower surgery. And no promise of it happening for at least another year.

So I just live my female life as best I can, despite being incomplete. Enjoying life, yes. But not as much as a fully female bodied version of me will be able to.

So, sorry I have been quiet. But I just have nothing new to say.
    Last edited by Ceera; 09-06-2022 at 09:57 PM.

You have been missed. But as long as you're happy and fulfilled it is fine. Transition is definitely not for me but seeing how happy you are makes me feel good too.

Ceera, good on you for being brave enough to go through transition, my girfriend did it 6 years ago and has never looked back, she has asked me to go though transition, but im not brave enough to do it.

Thank you for stopping by - I will pray that your journey continues and that your happiness will grow again
    Last edited by bridget thronton; 09-07-2022 at 09:00 AM.

It's been 10 years here for me being on this site. I've seen folks and followed their critical life stories. But please, no need to apologize....
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Ceera, Thanks for checking in. I have missed your posts about your journey of discovery. There are a number of people I have seen come and go, many who I miss for their insight.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    Good to hear that you have persevered. Sorry to hear that the pandemic has set back the timetable a bit.

Great to hear from you again Ceera. And especially about the progress in achieving the dream many of us wish for but never or can't pursue. It sounds like your life is good and you have settled in beautifully to your new life as a woman. Sorry the pandemic messed up your schedule, but you seem to make the best of what you have achieved. You are a beautiful person.

Good to hear from you! Glad things are going well! But sorry for the surgery delay! Best wishes on getting a surgical date soon! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Ceera, Thanks for the update, I too miss your posts. I remember a picture of you in a cheerleaders outfit and how happy you were.
    Continued success and please drop by again.
    Crissy

Just another 'Gurl'
    Sounds as though you are heading in a positive direction. Good on you.
    Just another man in a dress

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Nice to hear from u, Ceera!

Like so many of my old CD.com, trans, friends that r long gone. I get it!

You're all too busy living your lives as a women to bother with us CD's and closeted trans!

I feel like a mommy watching her kids graduate from college and begin their real lives!
    A bit conflicted-----
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have made some amazing progress in my journey, I will admit.

Photo in the red blouse is 2014, cross dressing with a bad wig and cheap breast forms, just about to go out in public for the first time.
    Photo in the white blouse is me today in late 2022 - decent wig, my top surgery complete, 50 pounds lighter, and able to pass even in a skimpy bikini. For the last four years, my entire life has been female. I socialize freely, and do whatever I want. I am 100% out of the closet.

Milestones:
    In 2014, I didn’t believe I would ever transition.
    In 2016, I knew I would if I could, but firmly believed it was financially impossible.
    In 2018, I found out my insurance covered transition surgery. I signed up that month for full medical transition.
    In early 2019, my legal identity was all female - birth certificate, passport, driver license, banking, taxes, etc…
    In late 2020, I got my top surgery.

This last year really topped the charts, though…

In 2021, I became confident enough and comfortable enough with my body as it is now that I actually joined a nudist resort!
    One year later, I am a popular and accepted member of that nudist community.

When I started exploring life as a woman, I doubted I would ever have an intimate partner until and unless I did fully transition.
    One year later, that looked pretty accurate, with only a single one night stand experienced.
    Once I thought I had a potential relationship developing on line, but they ghosted me and vanished.
    But a few months ago, I gained both a girlfriend and a boyfriend, both of whom accepted me both as I am, and as I will become. The three of us have only managed one wonderful night together, so far, but we all plan to get together again.
    This month, a second couple expressed pretty serious interest in me. We’ll see how that develops.
    But no matter what happens, I know now that I can be accepted as an intimate partner.

Bottom line right now, is that I am very happy and socially active in my new life as a woman.

And it isn’t so much that I don’t have time for the people here… It is more a case that there has been nothing new to add.

I promise, I will post again when I finally get my lower surgery date, and after that has been completed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ceera; 09-08-2022 at 09:02 PM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Ceera , It sounds like you are truly Living living the DREAM,

Thanks for Stopping by and letting us know how it's going, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

You look great and well done on losing 50 pounds (wish I could do the same)

Ceera,
    You are an inspiration to many here with similar desires. Feel free to share your wisdom and continuing success stories. So happy for you!