Thread: No Kimberly day this time. :(

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar

No Kimberly day this time. :(

Hey y'all! Well, I'm at home until Monday but unfortunately, I won't be able to go out en femme this time because I just have too much to do at home. I have to prep my car to be able to trade it in tomorrow, (Monday) at a dealership, along with a considerable amount of money to buy a better car. Also, I have other things to do around the house and that's why I just don't have time to get all dolled up and go out today..... I won't be able to for another couple of weeks when I come home again. Bummer, I know.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

I guess it'll have to be a Kimberly at home day, then.

Just don't get any axle grease on your pretty clothes!
    When haters hate, I celebrate!