I have been traveling a bit for work and dress almost every chance I get. I have been having a nail fetish of late. KISS IMPRESS are a girls best friend. Last night I went to Target to get a security tag removed from a pair of bike shorts I bought. I was in bike shorts, sports bra, yoga cardigan and sparkly flip flops. My nails were done with bare is better. I approached the clerk on the way in and explained that I purchased the shorts earlier and the tag was not removed. She asked for the receipt and said no problem, "love your nails". I then shopped a bit and was browsing the swimwear section amd it hit me. Why not go swimming.

I headed back to the hotel and asked the clerk what the pool hours were. Open till 11. Sweet I have some time. Went upstairs put a pair of black bikini bottoms running shoert, black sheer sports bra with enhancers. Grabbed my yoga cardigan and headed for thshort, taking my shorts off by the pool was a really neat feeling, looking down at my red toenails with my toe ring and anklet as the shorts came off was fantastic. I adjusted the suit at my cheeks and took the cardigan off. When I stepped into the pool it just felt right. I swam for about 15 min then got out and sat by the pool for another 15 while scrolling social media.

All in all a great day and evening.

Thanks for reading!

Jenn