Thread: He all, swimming en femme is fantastic.

He all, swimming en femme is fantastic.

I have been traveling a bit for work and dress almost every chance I get. I have been having a nail fetish of late. KISS IMPRESS are a girls best friend. Last night I went to Target to get a security tag removed from a pair of bike shorts I bought. I was in bike shorts, sports bra, yoga cardigan and sparkly flip flops. My nails were done with bare is better. I approached the clerk on the way in and explained that I purchased the shorts earlier and the tag was not removed. She asked for the receipt and said no problem, "love your nails". I then shopped a bit and was browsing the swimwear section amd it hit me. Why not go swimming.

I headed back to the hotel and asked the clerk what the pool hours were. Open till 11. Sweet I have some time. Went upstairs put a pair of black bikini bottoms running shoert, black sheer sports bra with enhancers. Grabbed my yoga cardigan and headed for thshort, taking my shorts off by the pool was a really neat feeling, looking down at my red toenails with my toe ring and anklet as the shorts came off was fantastic. I adjusted the suit at my cheeks and took the cardigan off. When I stepped into the pool it just felt right. I swam for about 15 min then got out and sat by the pool for another 15 while scrolling social media.

All in all a great day and evening.

Thanks for reading!

Jenn

Kiss nails are my go-to also many cute colors and styles to choose from. Sounds like you had a great experience wearing a one piece in public is on my list of things to do.

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    Wow, that was a great fun day for sure. Glad you could have such a great experience traveling Jenn.
    I've got a ways to go before I can get there.

Emily

That sounds really nice. I have a swimsuit but haven't had the opportunity to use it yet. Thank you for sharing your experience. It gives me something to look forward to.

Hi Jen, I'm glad you had the courage to wear a one piece. I wish I had that courage to do that. I've been having a swimsuit for a year now and haven't been swimming yet.

Great report! The first nails I purchased were KISS Impress (regular style is how I'd describe them). I liked how well they remained in place and how easy they were to remove. The next nails I purchased were KISS Impress Coffin style. I really liked them as they fit my nails perfectly (slightly wider than the regular style nails. I now have 2 sets of the Coffin style nails waiting to be used.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Jenn, That sound greats. I do love the Kiss Impress nails.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Hi Jenn,

Congrats on getting out there. I just bought my first swim wear, a Tankini set at my wife's suggestion. Haven't worn it yet but she wanted us to get away and thought we should have a girls day at a pool with a Hot Tub. We'll see if I can muster up the courage.

Jenn, sounds like a great time. I totally agree that swimming en femme is a great experience. I highly recommend it!!

When I was going to the gym daily pre-COVID I used to work lap swimming into my routine at least once or twice a week, and often swam en femme. I had a nice Speedo print one-piece and wore a swim cap. The club had a couple "family" dressing rooms so I could dress there in private. It was early morning so there were a few people in the pool and most generally focused on their own routines.

One advice, don't try it with silicone breast forms. After being submerged under water for a while with lots of body movement one of my girls came loose and popped out of my suit. I had to do a quick dive to retrieve my form from the bottom of the pool and casually reinsert it. When I got out of the pool I quickly wrapped in my towel to hide a giant uniboob in the middle of my chest. I went to inserting the "chicken cutlet" style breast enhancers into the bra lining of the suit and securing them with safety pins!

I wore some small chicken cutlet enhancers I my suit. I was nervous about a slip, however it was also fun adjusting my "breasts" in the pool.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Amazing the power of small compliments. I hope you weren't wearing the shorts with the tag attached. That could be awkward.

Spent some time in the water at my lake house this year in my new favorite, a swim dress. It hides everything I need hidden and is so much fun to wear in the water.

Fabulous feeling, isn't it? Something about the way the water flows past the subtly altered shape of your body makes it one of those "so similar and yet so different" experiences.

You're right about the silicone forms. Amoena make some that are designed to be immersed for long periods. Might be worth checking them out, I've found they work really well with a pocketed swimsuit.

Marchons!

What an amazing day hun! Never thought of swimming while wearing my breastplate, hmmm might have to add that to my bucket list!

I?m with Julia on this one. In my case swimming has a humorous twist that you ladies might enjoy hearing about. My generally supportive wife has a rule that I not dress outside the home and no one but her can ever see me less than fully masculine. However we have a fairly secluded private backyard pool. Sometimes, in late afternoon, when we are alone at home, I can dive in wearing my male swim shorts, then change into a bra and a little scuba skater dress under the water. As long as only my head ever comes out of the water she is ok. This is good for me because I am a recreational free diver and prefer to be underwater anyway. At that point I am a mermaid and as Julia said it feels different. . . . . vale