I guess I knew it was coming. Our marriage had been tough for several years and when I came to her a few years back, it started to go down a little faster. We tried all sorts of things, romantic get aways, getting involved in each others hobbies and even counseling which ended when Covid hit with a yelling match between my wife and the therapist because she wanted the therapist to convince me to change my ways. About a year ago we redid part of the inside of our home which meant moving to the upstairs while they worked. When they finished I did not move back down as we were barely talking. I took my youngest to college for his freshman year 3 weeks ago and we have been alone in the house since. No matter what I tried I was being ignored until today. I arrived home and my phone range and she told me she filed for divorce and would be staying out of the house for a few weeks while I arranged to move out. I think I am still a little numb. I knew something was probably going to happen, but when it did I was still not ready. I truly do not know where to start - find a place to live, start packing, find a lawyer and still go to work. I know the next few months will be tough but I also know that afterwards there are so many things I want to do besides being open about crossdressing in my home that it will be better in the long run. I am glad I found this site and get to read all the comments and posts. Recently over the last few months I have felt alone and seeing that I am not the only one definitely makes life easier. Looking forward to being able to post successes and great things after this very short chapter called divorce ends and the new chapter of the awakening starts.