Thread: I'm feeling good about feeling bad

I'm feeling good about feeling bad

Since early June I've been dealing with a persistent pain in my right kidney. I've passed 5 kidney stones in the past and this pain is the same. However, up until a few days ago it was not as severe. I've had a CT scan done that shows several stones present. However, based on the time frame (3 months of pain) and a total lack of blood in my urine, I'm now wondering if it is something else. I messaged my doc at the VA about my concern just a little while ago. I hope I get a reply tomorrow when she returns to work as I'm hopeful there is additional tests that can be done to determine the cause. My wife wants me to go to the ER; but, I can wait one more day to see what the doc says to do.

Anyway, all that said, here's why I'm feeling good. Last night after dinner - about 8 p,m, - I put on my stockings, bra, forms, and tunic top and settled in for the evening. (Of course, I'm always wearing lace panties.) Then, when I went to bed at 1 a.m. I swapped out the top for a nighty. This morning when I got out of bed at 8:30, the pain was bad enough I told my wife I wouldn't be going to church today. I thought a wrong movement could result in my gasping in pain during a prayer or the sermon. That's not what I wanted. So, the result is at this time (3:30 p.m.) I am still in stockings, bra, form, and back in the tunic top. When I get out of bed Monday morning I will have to change as we have company coming for lunch. But, that will mean I will have been comfortably dressed as Heather, minus wig and makeup, for about 36 hours.

If you're not going to be feeling particularly well, I would prescribe enjoying your feminine side. At least your mental side will be totally happy. I am so glad I discovered Heather lives within me. I only wish I had found her 50 years ago.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Heather will they not do ultrasound to break the stones up ?

The doc originally said the stones are small enough to pass. However, she forgot to tell the stones it is time to pass. My understanding is that breaking stones up is reserved for large stones. In April, 2007, I passed a stone that was egg shaped. The sucker measured 1/4" long by 3/16" wide. In December 2007, I had a stone that I actually had no idea I had. It, miraculously enough, never caused pain. The longest I've had pain from a stone was about 10 days with the one I passed in April 2007.
    Last edited by char GG; 09-11-2022 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Sorry, but in order to keep this thread open, it has to be within the rules.

Heather, despite the stones elongating the period you can dress, I hope they pass soon.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I had a couple stones the size of marbles on one side. I never saw blood but would be in intense pain when they would shift down and block the canal.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Well, at least no one can say Heather has no stones!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It's great that you found happiness in dressing in your fem clothes, even though you weren't feeling the greatest.

Doc, that made me chuckle , lol

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    Nice that you have maintained a positive outlook in the midst of your discomfort Heather. I hope all is well really soon and you can return to just feeling good about feeling good.

Emily

Doc, when I lost my hearing in my left ear (2005), the ENT doc tested to see if I had any loose crystals (rocks) in my inner ear. I did not. Thus, I believe I have been certified to have no loose rocks in my head. How many others can say that?

Mod note:

Although the OP followed the rules and included CDing in the thread, it has veered off the CDing topic and mainly onto health issues. Sorry but if it continues to be only about health, it will be closed.

When I would attacks from my stones, I tried underdressing in pantyhose (control top) thinking the support would help. I don't know that it did, but I enjoyed my day! I wonder how they would do for vein issues?

Heather, I too have enjoyed being sick by being dressed femme the whole time I was languishing at home nursing some illness or other. The comfort from dressing while ill is sublime. (A shame it’s not also curative).

Well, since no one else has said it, I’ll point out, with respect to both you and your kidney stones: “This too shall pass.”

Hope you’re feeling better, and that being dressed while recovering turns out to be a miracle cure.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Had stones once. That was the worst pain I ever had. Throwing up pain. I feel so bad for you, hope you get this taken care of. There must be a reason for making stones. That the big thing to stop your body from making stones

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather76 View Post
    Doc, when I lost my hearing in my left ear (2005), the ENT doc tested to see if I had any loose crystals (rocks) in my inner ear. I did not. Thus, I believe I have been certified to have no loose rocks in my head. How many others can say that?
    I fell off some lose rocks yesterday evening. Happily I didn't land on my head. That might have damaged the rocks, or so I was told by my climbing partner.

Doing things we love some how takes the pain away. Glad that works for you too.
    Last edited by Jane G; 09-15-2022 at 02:39 AM.

Platinum Member
    When I have had intense physical pain getting dolled up has done nothing for me, even if I was going to hit the hay at night. If there is some mental stimuli provoking bad memories from the past, getting dolled up seems to relieve stress and give me a different mind set.

PS: I had a kidney stone attack once, the day before my birthday. The stone entered my bladder where it rattled around from July to the following January before it passed.

Ladies, I must remind everyone to keep this thread about dressing as Char has mentioned. That said, dressing is the best medicine I know. I love everything about it. There are times I wish I get 100% en femme and walk the neighborhood at high noon.

To me, this brought back all the memories of dressing at home while home ?sick? from school (middle school and high school years). Trying on all of my mother?s things always made me feel better.

And they say laughter is the best medicine. I think we know a better one!
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

I do not know how you do it, personally I do not handle pain very well and just kind of shut down all interests including dressing. Hope you have a speedy recovery!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos