Since early June I've been dealing with a persistent pain in my right kidney. I've passed 5 kidney stones in the past and this pain is the same. However, up until a few days ago it was not as severe. I've had a CT scan done that shows several stones present. However, based on the time frame (3 months of pain) and a total lack of blood in my urine, I'm now wondering if it is something else. I messaged my doc at the VA about my concern just a little while ago. I hope I get a reply tomorrow when she returns to work as I'm hopeful there is additional tests that can be done to determine the cause. My wife wants me to go to the ER; but, I can wait one more day to see what the doc says to do.

Anyway, all that said, here's why I'm feeling good. Last night after dinner - about 8 p,m, - I put on my stockings, bra, forms, and tunic top and settled in for the evening. (Of course, I'm always wearing lace panties.) Then, when I went to bed at 1 a.m. I swapped out the top for a nighty. This morning when I got out of bed at 8:30, the pain was bad enough I told my wife I wouldn't be going to church today. I thought a wrong movement could result in my gasping in pain during a prayer or the sermon. That's not what I wanted. So, the result is at this time (3:30 p.m.) I am still in stockings, bra, form, and back in the tunic top. When I get out of bed Monday morning I will have to change as we have company coming for lunch. But, that will mean I will have been comfortably dressed as Heather, minus wig and makeup, for about 36 hours.

If you're not going to be feeling particularly well, I would prescribe enjoying your feminine side. At least your mental side will be totally happy. I am so glad I discovered Heather lives within me. I only wish I had found her 50 years ago.