Thread: Off to Blackpool in the uk

Off to Blackpool in the uk

Once again I off to my seaside resort where there is an lgbt sector with several night clubs ands pubs, I will be shopping during the day, then clubbing at night, Im staying 2 night this time (with my wifes permission), also I can do the usual, leave the house fully dressed from the garage attached to the house with no wig a big coat on and sunglasses to cover my makeup. park up a few miles from home, take coat and glasses off, wig on, tada fully dressed, I take no male clothing with me, it adds to the excitement. Now im rubbish at false eyelashes, so this time when I get there after booking into my hotel (right in the middle of lgbt bars and clubs), I going to go shopping and find an eyelash bar in the town centre and have false eyelashes and my nails done. This will add to the fun. Then what I normally do is call in a few local pubs on my way back from shopping that are outside the lgbt area, I find it ok and safe becuase its during the day and daylight. But its a completely different feeling than going into the lgbt bars and clubs where you know your 100% safe, I am dressed to blend in at this point while Im shopping. Then back to the hotel, a little sleep then get ready to go out in the pubs and clubs in the lgbt area. So thats my next adventure 3 days fully dressed with not a male piece of clothing in sight. Oh I repeat my return home to the garage with taking off my wig etc about 2 miles from home. Im there on the 20th till the 22nd Sept, before rinse repeat in Ococtober. So if any of you girls want to join me please do, I will introduce you to some of the other girls I meet there.

Have a super time chicca xx Blackpool can be such a fun place. There used to be some stunning girls behind the bars at Funny Girls. Look forward to reading about your adventure xxx

last year I was in a small local bar at Blackpool, it was midweek , and late on all the girls from Funny girls came in with there bouncers , I got chatting and got dragged along for an amazing night out. Treated like pure queens , was amazing, paid for nothing

Sounds like it will be a fun time Debs. Be sure to fill us in on the details.

By the way, the trick to eyelashes
    Use and eyelash applicator.
    Use Duo glue in the green tube with a tiny brush built into the tube.
    Let the glue sit for 60 seconds before attaching to your lid.

Do that and you will be a pro in no time.

Sandi

Debs, That sounds great. So glad you found an eyelash bar.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I've only once been in non LGBTQ pub for anything other than to have lunch. It was opposite the train way station and I'd some time to kill before my train.

It is a different vibe, one half of the pub had a few in watching footie, the other quiet so I sat there while I sipped a glass of dry white.

Enjoy your time away.

Aspiring Member
    Sounds great, enjoy. Will the lights be on?
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Wow that must have been an amazing night out Debs. I used to dream of getting a job behind the bar at Funny Girls, I never made it happen, ho hum. You have this trip planned to perfection xxx

I do it once a month, its 40 mins away. with the wifes approval of course

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    Have a great time on your 3 day outing Debs. Sounds like you have planned it very well.
    Can't wait for your followup story upon your return.

Emily