Hi all, i'm still new here and recently joined this site after comming out to my SO a few weeks ago.

Today i'd like to share a bit of what has happend since i came out. the past few weeks have been mostly about talking with eachother and getting to grips where this might lead and our fears and doubts and trying to sort through them as best as we can. these talks even extended to a lot of other stuff in our lives that were put on the backburner and were sorting through those as well now. to sum it up we have both upped our communication game like never before.

along the way i did make a little mistake, which caused my SO some discomfort. at this point she has not yet seen my stuff or seen me dressed. after comming out i decided to move my stuff out of it's hiding place to my closet. and i had told her about this and all was well. a week or 2 later i rearranged the closet to make more room for my SO to store her suff and give plausible deniability for my stuff being there. this was something my SO came up with so i went ahead with it.

my SO is staying over at my place more and more so she needs to have more clothes on hand here anyway. one night in a hurry so opend the drawer with my stuff by accident and had a quick peek. which resulted in the in the you have prettier stuff then i have thoughts. she didn't tell me that directly but we talked about it the next day. and im pretty sure my stuff isn't prettier then what she has herself.

anyway she needed a bit to process after that mishap. i suggeted we both go have a look and see what i realy have in there when she is ready for it to have a good look. and thats what we did last weekend. we had a nice sit down and i showed her what all my stuf actually is and that went realy well. must say i was verry nervous through it all. in the end we both felt verry good about it. after that we both agreed she will let me know when she's ready for me to start wearing bits and pieces in her presence.

in the same period another thing that happend is that when i came out i told her that i wanted to learn makeup to get my presention as good as possible if we get to the point where going out dressed becomes a option. were not sure if we'll ever get to that point but we agreed to take it step by step and find out together where our limits will be. a few days later she hands me a box with all her makeup stuff and suggest i go experimenting. because she never uses any makeup. even went together to get some new makeup brushes.

a bit after that she suggested we start watching Glow UP (show setting chalenges for makeup artists and 1 person getting eliminated each week) so that i might pick up something. and we both like these kind of shows. after watching and discussing what we have seen in the show i found out that the reason she never uses makeup herself is that she never realy took the time to learn to do it for herself after a few bad comments at a young age. but has always stayed interested. there and then we decided were both going to learn to do makeup properly together. and soonish well go to a store to get fresh foundation matched for both of us en and fresh new supplies. atm im realy looking forward to start learning this with my SO and finding out what we both can achieve with makeup.

think these were the mayor points of the last few weeks i wanted to share.
have a good day everyone