Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In My Experience Lots of Women enjoy Guys CDing but under the right Circumstances

In My Experience Lots of Women enjoy Guys CDing but under the right Circumstances

In the 60 years I have been CDing my favorite moments have always involved being with Gals ! Women have such a great sense of joy about them and you can really see when they are having fun.

The right circumstance I have always experienced is when for the most part the Gal is in charge and the CDing is done for her entertainment and Joy. Now I do feel abit bad that in almost all cases they did not know how much fun I was having also but several teased me that I was enjoying it a bit to much. I should also add that I have a very outgoing sense of humor so the gals know I am very playful, and I usually dated gals with some meat on their bones.

My goto move was usually to bet on something or play cards and if she lost she would have to model her lingerie that I got to pick out. They ALWAys then said if I lost I would have to model what they picked out. Eithier way I was the winner ! We would always play long enough for me to loose a few times !

Again to mkae it fun for them I would look shocked when they presented me with the items. They always had such a fun evil grin on thier faces, and always acted super fem when I modeled the items. As I mentioned before I think they just enjoyed the whole playfulness of it.

Most Popular choices by the gals in order were :

Lacy Bra and Panty Set
    Babydoll Nighties
    Chemises
    Full slips
    Cami and half slips
    Tennis Dresses and panties

I really enjoyed these events and the gals would of course teazze me all the time later on asking if I wanted to wear their panties again. LOL
    I alwayes hoped this would open the door for the next guy coming along but who knows

I also wonder if the gals kept it a secret ? I don't really know what gals share with other gals, maybe the ladies on here can add their thoughts and this thread. They always provide such great Input.

Anyone else have fun stories to share or have any questions ?

Robbiegirl,

I agree with you. There are many women in shops I frequent that want me to try on dresses when I come in. This last Tuesday I visited a shop here in Kansas City called Retro Vixen that I go to regularly fully in female mode. I have bought rockabilly dresses and accessories there in the past and stop in twice a month and talk to the owner and her employees on my way to the group meetings at the Transgender Institute. We sometimes talk over an hour before I have to beg off and leave for the meeting. This week I met a new employee at the shop that said she is non-binary. She kept insisting that the next time I come that she is going to have me try on lots of outfits she picks for me and said she wanted to do my makeup too! I am planning on allowing enough time for trying on outfits, but her makeup (which is excellent) is also too extreme for my taste (she had tribal flame eyeshadow cats eyes).

Suzi Q

In my experience girls have fun dressing men in female clothes as long as it's seen as just a playful thing, like for Halloween. Do they do it in a wicked way I don't think so. It's just a game, they know the vanilla male will usually be a bit confused by it and they obviously enjoy teasing him a bit for fun. If you enjoy it too much they may make jokes about it, but probably won't go as far as imagining you are a crossdresser (at least not girls from my generation).
    I was once dressed as a girl for Mardi Gras when I was a teen and already a crossdresser for a few years. Crossdresser or not, I was uneasy at first and progressively took ownership of the clothes. But it wasn't CDing to me, more a silly costume for carnaval. I had to wear my own jacket and shirt (too tall) and shoes (too large feet), so all I really got was a tartan skirt and stuffed bra from my then future wife. She and a friend of hers dressed me and made my hair before heading to school. There, a schoolmate made fun of me and my outfit. Retaliation came swiftly as a group of girls who had brought a dress (more like a blouse) along forced him into it over his shirt and jeans, and there we were, two males awkwardly dressed as improbable females, heading to Mardi Gras. Was it crossdressing? No. Was it fun? Yes.

SuziQ- Wish I had Retro Vixen in my city. Their website looks great.

My experience was always Halloween events. Some times winning prizes for my costumes.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Typically they love to hang out with us but generally speaking they're not looking to marry us. I think we fail in the protector category. It would be more like two women hanging out and not being much help to protect each other. Especially when you factor in the extra concerns they would have for your safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi Q View Post
    Robbiegirl,

I agree with you. There are many women in shops I frequent that want me to try on dresses when I come in. This last Tuesday I visited a shop here in Kansas City called Retro Vixen that I go to regularly fully in female mode. I have bought rockabilly dresses and accessories there in the past and stop in twice a month and talk to the owner and her employees on my way to the group meetings at the Transgender Institute. We sometimes talk over an hour before I have to beg off and leave for the meeting. This week I met a new employee at the shop that said she is non-binary. She kept insisting that the next time I come that she is going to have me try on lots of outfits she picks for me and said she wanted to do my makeup too! I am planning on allowing enough time for trying on outfits, but her makeup (which is excellent) is also too extreme for my taste (she had tribal flame eyeshadow cats eyes).

Suzi Q
    I grew up in Kansas City but left many years ago. Wish that shop would have been there then.

In my experience, most women find it amusing when they see or interact with men wearing female clothes. But most of them wouldn't want their men wearing women's clothes, especially in public, except maybe for a Halloween. Or at home, when roleplaying during sex games, if they are open to that.

I don't have to resort to some game to dress. My wife has become very accepting, to the point when I walk out wearing a dress, heels and forms she doesn't even flinch. I may as well be wearing a dirty t-shirt and scruffy work jeans. But she does notice when I walk out in some new dress or something I haven't worn for a while.

The other day we had some "play" time. She was in the bathroom and I pulled on a garter belt, stockings and heels. When she saw me she said, "Oh for sexy!" and I wore that outfit for the "event". She does draw the line at no breast forms for play time. She has no issue how I dress, but she wants her guy for that time.

My current and ex enjoyed seeing me dressed....it always spices up evening dinner....
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

I go to my seaside resort at least once a month, I leave the house fully dressed, so no male attire at all. I always seem to find myself in the presence of females when Im out, especially at nightime, they dont mind at all if I tag along with them.

My wife is slowly coming around to seeing me dressed but also has a rule about no feminine clothing at playtime as she also wants her man for that. Usually I'm able to dress with her home once a week (can't leave the bedroom though, kids). We also had a 'girls night' not long ago where she did my makeup and I dressed up. She is still uneasy about it though and won't touch/cuddle while I'm dressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Debs View Post
    I go to my seaside resort at least once a month, I leave the house fully dressed, so no male attire at all. I always seem to find myself in the presence of females when Im out, especially at nightime, they dont mind at all if I tag along with them.
    Hanging out with some casual acquaintances is one thing, having a serious relationship with a woman is another. So many people are very accepting, until it affects them directly.

Platinum Member
    In my experience, most women have generally been kind, if initially surprised and at times perplexed, upon learning that I am a cross dresser. Many have been overtly supportive and encouraging. A few were seriously interested in a personal relationship. (At the time, I was not available, darn it)

Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    Hanging out with some casual acquaintances is one thing, having a serious relationship with a woman is another. So many people are very accepting, until it affects them directly.
    This unfortunately is correct. The NIMBY is very much in play with so many of us
    Crissy

I think most CDs have the same difficulty as short guys. It is really hard to look good when nobody makes clothes that fit you. When you wear poorly fitting clothes, that gives a poor first impression that is difficult to overcome.
    Dressing to impress GGs is hard because society has such unreasonable standards on how women should look.

The other problem is that you aren't openly dressing, you are keeping secrets that make it hard to form relationships. What else might he be hiding?
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 09-16-2022 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karmen View Post
    In my experience, most women find it amusing when they see or interact with men wearing female clothes. But most of them wouldn't want their men wearing women's clothes, especially in public, except maybe for a Halloween. Or at home, when roleplaying during sex games, if they are open to that.
    My wife was fine with my dressing as long as it was in the house. She would have never let me go out in public . So All my dressing over the last 40+ years has been in the privacy of my home. She was always open for the dressing during roleplaying in the bedroom. She liked seeing me in nightgowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Maid_Marion View Post
    The other problem is that you aren't openly dressing, you are keeping secrets that make it hard to form relationships. What else might he be hiding?
    Unfortunately, there are many women who will tolerate incredible things that doesn't put a damper on their desire for a man, but usually not anything that distorts the image of us as 'manly men'. There are women who date convicts, murderers, cheaters, liars, men who beat them, but a crossdresser? Oh, no, it seems that's going too far, they can't do that.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Before we got married, my wife and I spiced up the game of Jenga by writing sexy instructions on the blocks. If you removed the block, you had to do what it said. I put "dress as french maid" on one, and she said "Okay, but if you pick it, you have to wear the outfit!" Sure enough, I ended up picking it. I pretended to be reluctant as she eagerly pulled out the maid dress I had bought her earlier. When I put it on, she said "It looks like you are enjoying this!" I of course immediately denied it, and apparently she believed me, because when I came out several years later, she was shocked.

Platinum Member
    When I was still working my immediate superior, a woman, mentioned to the other women in the office that her husband went to a Halloween party en femme. I had met him several times and he was about the same height and size as my boss. For a man, he is short. She said she dug out one of her old prom dresses. Of course, the woman wanted to see pictures. As a bystander to their conversation, all I could think of was "lucky guy."

Also, there was an annual event during office hours when the "Walk a Mile in Her Shoes" fund raiser was held on the main street in the business district. All the women went down to watch the guy shuffle down the sidewalk, trying to guess who was a cross dresser based on the ability to walk in heels. There was always a guy or two who just seemed to be too adept negotiating very high heels.

I often wonder if any of those women would have been receptive to their husbands being a cross dresser. The only man in the neighborhood I found out was a cross dresser was drop by his wife like a hot potato. Fortunately, the couple did not have kids.

Hi Suzi Q, I am not too far from Kansas City, does the Retro Vixen store have plus sizes? Like maybe dress size 22-24? thank you,

Hi Ladies.
    I attend 12 Step meetings. Thanks to the pandemic, I've also been attending 12 Step meetings on Zoom for the past 2 years.
    Somewhere along the line, I started attending meetings as Nora. At first, I stuck with meetings that we're specifically welcoming of LGBT+ folks. After a while I found a meeting I liked that wasn't specific to LGBT+ folks. I was somewhat of a curiosity at first. However, within a fairly short time, both the men and the women in the group basically just got used to me. I'm accepted as one the girls. I've gotten the time it takes to present as Nora down from hours to minutes. (I'm usually only visible from the shoulders up)

Just thought I'd pass that along. I'm married, so I'm not looking for a romantic relationship in the group. I'm sure that several of the women who like and accept me as a friend would not want to be in a relationship with me. But to my surprise there are definitely some women (and men) in the group who would be open to the notion of being in a relationship with someone such as myself. So..... it is possible, ladies! Thanks for letting me share......
    Last edited by Nora TBD; 09-28-2022 at 04:29 AM. Reason: typo

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    FWIW....
    I think most woman who like CDs fall into two basic categories.....

!) They are somewhat BI and like having sort of another female around
    2) They just view a CD as non threatening as compared to the other males they had have met.

Of course if a female finds later in the relationship that her male mate is a CD, then her love for him comes into play and she will often set some ground rules.

I saw a dating show on TV several years ago where the couples worked through a list of things that would indicate compatibility/incompatibility (I don't remember the details). The last thing (most important?) on the girl's list was that her date/husband-to-be would have to crossdress in the bedroom. As I recall, that point was non-negotiable. The guy begged off the date because of that requirement.

Rhonda, If you ever find a video of that Dating sjow please post it, I would love to see it ! LOL

Aspiring Member
    ive been intimate with several gfs wearing panties and stuff and they think its kinky

wearing forms, bras, etc i am sure would be different for most ladies ive been with