Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In My Experience Lots of Women enjoy Guys CDing but under the right Circumstances

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Women are often super nice and friendly in the club. They even say they want to hang out. In the end it rarely happens. At least that's been my experience. Typically they don't mind being friends but they usually don't want to date you. I think it falls under that feeling protected category. How can they feel protected by someone who is making themself a Target too? As well as not seeming so manly and able to protect.

I don't know about CDs in general but women have been friendly to me when I dress.

As I have written before I have GG friends I go out with. My friend Michelle has introduced me to a number of her friends, and they, both male and female, have been friendly. A female bartender, at a bar (where the husband and wife owners are very friendly to me and let me know I'm always welcome) made it a point to come to me and introduce herself to me.

I have a former FWB (we dated a long time ago) who enjoys seeing me dressed in the pictures I send her.

So yes, some do.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

As for feeling protected, my impression that they are looking for wealth and health. Being retired at an early age and playing golf is good enough for many women.
    Chances are you made at least a few wise decisions to be able to do that.

Being unable to get in and out of a kayak unassisted fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    In the 60 years I have been CDing
    For someone who's been CDing for 60 years you sure hold your age well!

In 2016, I met a lady at the FunkyTown 5K/20K running event. She looked like she wanted to be friends so I gave her my number and we went to quite a few running events where I donned my cheerleader uniform. One of them was an inflatable type obstacle course and she, along with her male cousin, saw that I was not only wearing a bikini bottom but was also tucking. She sent me a pic from that day just last month. Then there was another event were she took pics of me showing off my flowery panties. She didn't seem to mind a bit and that's about as open as I've been with anyone.
    I think she wanted to be more than friends and I didn't so I cut off the relationship. It was really weird and I wish I could find another friend who enjoyed me dressing up but nothing more.

Cheers!

Marcy

You Look Beautiful
    Corner Store Country Run